james t

Elite Explorer
Moderator Emeritus
Reaction score
City, State
Texarkana AR/TX
Year, Model & Trim Level
94 SAS sport
i am by no means trying to advertise for another X web site, but this is an issue that we all need to adress. explorer underground is getting a sign up list together to get us a REAL lowering kit for 95- X's. no torsion bar crap, no rough ride, will be either spindles or control arms. a company a while back made a 4" lower control arm prototype and had it on an X, but do to low sales expectations they didnt put it into production. IT CAN BE DONE! if you want this, now is your chance. if they dont make it, you have lost nothing. i pray that now that 95- X's are getting cheaper, and more and more "young" people are buying them (and in turn wanting to modify them), we will be able to see this become a reality. no, im not gonna hold my breath, but if we dont formally come together and b!tch about this its never gonna stand a chance of happening. if you want to lower your X the RIGHT way, i urge you to email webmaster@explorerunderground.com. title it 95-drop kit, give your name, city/state, e-mail adress, and model year. or, go to www.explorerunderground.com and click on 95- lowering kit to get further info.
thank you.

I agree. Also I just wanted to put my 2 cents in and say they are FINALLY making alteeza's for us too !

Zach runs a good show over there, and I hope we can get that drop kit!
Btw Altezzas = evil!

why is it that they make nothing for underhood or any other performance mods for 95z......were they different motors or what? i want to do some stuff intake, underdrive pulleys and the such buit i cant find anything anywhere.
Luego....KID

Back