spanish translation

Luckyluke

Reaction score
City, State
Tenerife, Canary Islands,
Year, Model & Trim Level
97 xlt
Hi,

I would appreciate help from any of you spanish speakers out there, 97 Explorer failed the spanish ITV road test on following, am ok about the footbrake problem but need clarification so I can understand what repairs I need to do.

1. Freno de estacionamiento: Recorrido excesivo de la palanca.
2. Holguras excesivas en rotulas y articulaciones
3. Suspension: Estado / fijacion defectuoso de barra estabilizadora.

Have tried online translators but get no sense as they dont really recognise motoring technical terms.

Thanks

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

1) Excessive play on E-brake handle
2) Excessive play in joints (ball joints?)
3) Stabilizer bar (anti-sway bar?) mount is defective

www.freetranslation.com always works for me....type in what you want and it spits it back out in whatever language you want.......I am going to ASSume that is what the good senator is using....:D

1. Brake of parking: It traveled through excessive of the lever.
2. Excessive loosenesses in you letter and articulations
3. Suspension: They been / fijacion
faulty of stabilizing bar.

Hi guys!! IZWack nailed it...

Keep in mind, this Spanish is from Tenerife... It's not the regional Spanish of the Americas' that we speak here - so cuidado/be careful, the translation might differ slightly. And thank you BrooklynBay, but I only do Spanish... the rest is fake/poor! I only read others, and some, I have no clue. Stick w/Shamaal for the other languages...

4544x4, what's goin' on there?? That Spanish is as good as my French! Don't worry, I think I called someone here a bonehead in another language by mistake... but nice attempt.

LuckyLuke, that last line no.3, does it appear exactly like that?

Thanks all

Thanks everyone for your help, I did try the internet translator sites but maybe because of being in Canary Islands it didnt translate well, came back as "lapels and knees are loose!" anyway it was indeed the ball joint with excessive play and a suspension arm loose, hanbrake was solved by new shoes (thanks to contributors on that subject for useful posts) car has now passed ITV test and I can drive without fear of being pulled over by Guardia Civil. many thanks

Back