Spindle hub to knuckle Mounting Bolts | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Spindle hub to knuckle Mounting Bolts

ragajungle

Explorer Addict
Reaction score
City, State
Chicago, IL
Year, Model & Trim Level
89 BroncoII & 05 Taurus
So in replacing the Ball Joints on my B2 (Dana 28) I cannot reassemble the spindle hub to the knuckle because two of the bolts are mashed. I checked LMC truck to see if they carry the bolts that mount the spindle to the knuckle with no dice. Lowes & Home Depot, (No Dice) several auto parts stores with stores of Doorman Parts (No Dice)... Does anyone know where I could get a 10x1.25 hardened shoulder bolt for this beast?

FYI I live in the rust belt and going to the boneyard for 2 bolts is not gonna happen (B2's are mostly extinct up here)

Thanks for any links or pointers
Mike

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

I got 5 of the exact bolts. 10 x 1.25 with nuts that all fit well. They came out of my old D35 which I'm going to use as a boat anchor anyway.

Would have taken them off the D28 that was also in my B2 at one time, but it's about 15' down in the water below my other boat.

I'm so glad my D44 swap works so well that I'll give them to ya. Send me your address and I can ship today if I get it early enough.

Or it could become another boat anchor when I get my D60.

I sent you a PRVT MSG with address and info. What vehicle did you get a Dana 44 out of?

I sent you a PRVT MSG with address and info. What vehicle did you get a Dana 44 out of?

A 1979 F150.
The bolts will be shipped today. I'll post back with details of exact time and when you should expect them. Enjoy.

Update: Post office said you should have it by Sat.

Thanks a million I have been going through it trying to find these!

I recieved the bolts- Thank you again!

Back