Sport EcoBoost 3.5L Tuning | Page 8 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Sport EcoBoost 3.5L Tuning

Kind of new here so if I missed a thread discussing the 2019 Explorer Sport my apologies. In all of my research I have yet to find a sport tune for this year/model. If anyone can point me in the right direction I would be extremely grateful.
If its a 2016-2019, they are all the same. You can get a tune for it. I (literally last night) got FedEx boxes from 5Star Tuning, for 2016 Explorer Sport and 2016 Explorer Platinum. Will add the tunes tonight, when I get home from work.

Kind of new here so if I missed a thread discussing the 2019 Explorer Sport my apologies. In all of my research I have yet to find a sport tune for this year/model. If anyone can point me in the right direction I would be extremely grateful.
Welcome to the Forum Dave. :wave:
Your thread was merged with this one found using the handy 'Search' feature. FYI, there are several more threads on tuning in this subforum.

Peter

If its a 2016-2019, they are all the same. You can get a tune for it. I (literally last night) got FedEx boxes from 5Star Tuning, for 2016 Explorer Sport and 2016 Explorer Platinum. Will add the tunes tonight, when I get home from work.

I have found many for 2018 and later, I have checked SCT and Livn neither support 2019 yet to my knowledge and nothing on the horizon. According to SCT they cant crack the code on the 2019 :(

Back