ST Explorer Interior Updates 2021 | Page 2 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

ST Explorer Interior Updates 2021

I noticed in a YouTube video the other day that the front seat backs looked like they no longer have that hard plastic trim on them. Does anyone know for sure?

Yep you are correct!

I saw 2 STs in person and they have "leather" wrapped backs instead of the textured hard plastic in the 20s. Not sure if its real leather or not. Nonetheless I find it makes the seat look more supple than sporty.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

I took some close up pics of the new 2021 Interior high gloss upgraded panels in case anyone wanted a better look.

I just gave my entire ST exterior a coating of the new Turtle Wax Ceramic coating so I applied it to these high gloss panels at the same time, seems to be a bit better with less obvious finger prints. Did the SYNC screen as well.

Attachments

• ST #1.jpg
    ST #1.jpg
    250.4 KB · Views: 129
  • ST2.jpg
    ST2.jpg
    250.7 KB · Views: 133
  • ST3.jpg
    ST3.jpg
    199.6 KB · Views: 119

I took some close up pics of the new 2021 Interior high gloss upgraded panels in case anyone wanted a better look.

I just gave my entire ST exterior a coating of the new Turtle Wax Ceramic coating so I applied it to these high gloss panels at the same time, seems to be a bit better with less obvious finger prints. Did the SYNC screen as well.

Wow, congratulations sgt1411, you already have the 2021, I didn't even know dealers had stock of the 2021. Congratulations again, interior looks great.

Wow, congratulations sgt1411, you already have the 2021, I didn't even know dealers had stock of the 2021. Congratulations again, interior looks great.

Yes mine was built October 7th, it was at the dealer in Vancouver Canada by October 28th which is pretty fast compared to my previous Explorer.

They started building 2021's middle of September so there should be lots out there now.

My dealer had 5 all sold within a few weeks of arriving, they cant get enough.

IMG_9568.jpeg

Yes mine was built October 7th, it was at the dealer in Vancouver Canada by October 28th which is pretty fast compared to my previous Explorer.

They started building 2021's middle of September so there should be lots out there now.

My dealer had 5 all sold within a few weeks of arriving, they cant get enough.

View attachment 323981

Awesome, great color, looks amazing with the black wheels and painted calipers. Enjoy your ride.

Back