Elite Explorer
Reaction score
City, State
VanBC/GoodyearAZ
Year, Model & Trim Level
2021 Explorer ST
Callsign
PRINCE51
So apparently on the 2020 Explorer ST the Window Sticker will show a nice treat, ST SUV Experience put on by Ford Performance Racing School.

Details directly from the sticker are:

1- Day driving experience
1 -Guest experience
1 -Night hotel stay
Welcome dinner reception for you and a guest
Breakfast for you and a guest
Catered Lunch
Exclusive ST SUV Experience participant gifts
Memories to last a lifetime.

The complimentary ST SUV Experience is available only to original owners of the new Explorer ST Eligible participants who purchased and took delivery of a qualifying Explorer St will have one calendar year from the date of delivery to register and attend an ST SUV Driving Experience.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Now that is SWEET!!! Well worth the $8,000 price increase :burnout:

So apparently on the 2020 Explorer ST the Window Sticker will show a nice treat, ST SUV Experience put on by Ford Performance Racing School.

1 -Guest experience
1 -Night hotel stay
Catered Lunch

The complimentary ST SUV Experience is available only to original owners of the new Explorer ST Eligible participants who purchased and took delivery of a qualifying Explorer St will have one calendar year from the date of delivery to register and attend an ST SUV Driving Experience.
Looks like they started last year doing that complimentary on the Edge ST's as well. Go to
About the Ford ST SUV Experience – ST SUV Experience
for the scoop on the ST SUV racing school.

I guess you drive your new Explorer/Edge ST to the event?........or do you beat on their vehicles?

I guess you drive your new Explorer/Edge ST to the event?........or do you beat on their vehicles?
Nope, they assign a vehicle to you for the day. They will assign a new Explorer ST to each person attending the day. Their guest can be with them for the entire day except for the skid pad portion.

Totally stoked! I hope this comes through!

I was telling my wife about it.. I think I am WAY more excited about it then her.

Just thinking about it, it seems that we are out the expense of the flight and at least 1 night in the hotel as we cant fly in the day of the event and I would not want to fly home after the event at night.

For those interested, we should try to schedule this together so some of us could actually meet each other in person.

I was telling my wife about it.. I think I am WAY more excited about it then her.

Just thinking about it, it seems that we are out the expense of the flight and at least 1 night in the hotel as we cant fly in the day of the event and I would to want to fly home after the event at night.

For those interested, we should try to schedule this together so some of us could actually meet each other in person.
I would definitely want to coordinate with one of the open dates for Evermore in Pleasant Grove. That would be quite a mini vacation! It's about a 9-10 hour drive for us if we went that route. I look forward to hearing more about everyone plans and confirmation of this offer.

1 -Guest experience
1 -Night hotel stay
Catered Lunch

That is awesome. Everything is covered.

Nope, they assign a vehicle to you for the day. They will assign a new Explorer ST to each person attending the day. Their guest can be with them for the entire day except for the skid pad portion.
and that's a great benefit to "beat" on Ford's vehicle all day vs your own... as you'll beat on yours for the lifetime of ownership ::burnout:

I would love to talk to their tech team and see what repairs and MX they do to upkeep the vehicles. I bet they replace alot of brake pads on general principle. (every 3rd group, etc etc)

might be worth someone reaching out to the EDGE forum and see the reactions and memories of EDGE ST owners that have already done it.

Looks like maybe some taurus SHO owners might have done something similar too.

might be worth someone reaching out to the EDGE forum and see the reactions and memories of EDGE ST owners that have already done it.

Looks like maybe some taurus SHO owners might have done something similar too.

I thought the same thing. I read through the FAQ of the ST experience web site. Seems it is a 45 minute ride to the track, you experience the track a little bit and then ride back. Although it sounds like I would enjoy it, not really sure if 6 hours or so is really worth meals, extra night in hotel, plane tickets plus Uber or rental car expenses, especially if you bring a guest.

I thought the same thing. I read through the FAQ of the ST experience web site. Seems it is a 45 minute ride to the track, you experience the track a little bit and then ride back. Although it sounds like I would enjoy it, not really sure if 6 hours or so is really worth meals, extra night in hotel, plane tickets plus Uber or rental car expenses, especially if you bring a guest.

In witch cities this even will be included? I live in NY.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

I think it sounds really fun and will give us an excuse to go to Evermore, as well.

Back