Still missing | Page 3 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Still missing

I changed the plugs,wires,and ignition coil.and it's still missing.please help,I have a 1994 Ford explorer XLT 4.0 engine 4x4
You need to check compression, how many miles does your Explorer have on it?

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

You need to check compression, how many miles does your Explorer have on it?
Did you bother to actually read anything besides the first post?

I changed the plugs,wires,and ignition coil.and it's still missing.please help,I have a 1994 Ford explorer XLT 4.0

I changed the plugs,wires,and ignition coil.and it's still missing.please help,I have a 1994 Ford explorer XLT 4.0 engine 4x4
I'm no car guru but I'd start at the basics. Like checking spark plug gapping. Sometime these new plugs get dropped by accident while still in the box. Then go by what the others suggested on this thread. Good luck

True. Do you not believe such a code ancillary to misfire condition though, would be thrown if not within a few minutes of idle, certainly within a few minutes of driving? This has been my experience. in my '94.
A very vague area at times the check engine light will trigger right away and sometimes it will take a complete drive cycle to trigger the light.

WE ALL SOONER OR LATER EXPERIENCE SOMETHING LIKE TAHT.

Back