Sunday Oct 12th Trail Run | Page 2 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Sunday Oct 12th Trail Run

This will be number 3 in the driveway. Got the go ahead for the EB. Oh yeah!!!

Sweet, maybe after the wife see's your EB lifted, she'll want hers done too... ;)

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Sweet, maybe after the wife see's your EB lifted, she'll want hers done too... ;)

I can only hope!! She wants my heated seats though!!

And here I am in an XLS.. heated seats... lol i wish

And here I am in an XLS.. heated seats... lol i wish

I must say I'm a big fan of the dual zone digital climate control too!!!! I can be cozy, she can crank HER side all the way up!!!!

heh, so only about 3 hrs from me.
:D

That's too bad,
I just moved back to NB from Calgary a year ago.

What kinda job are you looking for?

anything really... well, anything that the Canadian authorities will let me do and something that will pay me enough to have a decent standard of living..

I've got over 10 years experience of plumbing but no formal qualifications.

but I'd be willing to do pretty much anything interesting

Si

Dammit my thread has been hijacked LMAO ;) ;) . Run went great today, 2 Explorers, a Jeep, & Stock Dakota. Will have vid posted soon ;) ;)

Dammit my thread has been hijacked LMAO ;) ;) . Run went great today, 2 Explorers, a Jeep, & Stock Dakota. Will have vid posted soon ;) ;)

I would love to have gone wheeling today!!! But I did buy my new 2005 Eddie Bauer!!!

Can't wait to see pics and vid of your day!!! Happy b-day!!

OK, the way I see it, we're not waiting on pics of two rigs....
Cmon guys, get them up.
:)

Was a joke there BlueKa ;) ;) . Well forgot to take pics of the new baby but will get some tomorrow in the light next to my bigger baby ;) ;)

Looks like a good time was had by all :thumbsup:

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

OH YEAH, Flygt's rig looks and works much better with the lift and the new shoes, Mine i always have fun in - in 2WD LOL, & The others had fun as well hehehe ;) ;) . Can't wait to start the build up on the 94 now ( I WANT MY 4WD DAMMIT ) LMAO :D :D

Back