• Register Today It's free!

swaping to manual t-case

97DangerRanger

Reaction score
City, State
south jersey
Year, Model & Trim Level
97 XLT Ranger
hi. i have a 1997 ford ranger lifted 8 inc on 35's but i i need to replace the t-case in the truck. it has in it a 1354 electric t-case but i want to swap it to a manual one. i found some one to sell me what i have listid below but i want to make shore it is what i need to do the job. can some one let me know if its worth bying what i fond? thank
BW1354M out of 1990 Ranger. Shifter, boot, and double shifter trim:feedback:

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

BW1354M out of 1990 Ranger. Shifter, boot, and double shifter trim

If you don't mind me asking, how much did that set you back? I want to do the same thing with a 2000 Mazda BW1354 elect T-Case. I am in the process of changing over a 2002 Mazda from 2wd to 4x4.

the manual t-case and all the stuff to it is seting me back 150 for the parts and 90 for the shiping. the rest is just the time to put it in and cut a hole in the floor of my truck so i can put the handel throw

that proboble meens that there only sending you the t-case and not the extras that you need to use the manual but id ask them. i cant see some one just selling the t-case. but as fare as the price goes its probuble becus my t-case is comeing out of a 1990 ford ranger and your tryin to get a "newer" one. if you let me know what truck you have ill be abel to find out what t-cases will "work" for your truck

I have a BW1354 elect. shift t-case out of a 2000 mazda B3000 extended cab, with 4 speed automatic trans. If you need any other numbers I will have to get them.

The picture of the manual t-case on the link I attached has the tulip/cupped recieving end. That is what I need. I wasn't sure if the earlier modeles used
that type.

thanks
glenn

from what im told you can swap the drive shaft ends in the t-case to make them work if there the rong ends and its aperintly prity esey but im not 100% shore. ill look into that t cases you can uses:thumbsup:

Back