Texas Motor Speedway run laps for charity | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Texas Motor Speedway run laps for charity

302Jeeper

Reaction score
On Saturday May the 27th at Texas Motor Speedway they are having an event where you can pay $25 and drive your vehicle around TMS for 3 laps and all proceeds benefit the Speedway Childrens Charity's. Here is your chance to tour the 1.5 mile speedway and give to charity at the same time, for more information look them up at www.texasmotorspeedway.com under laps for charity.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

i am looking into some more info on this subject! I think it would be real neat for some people off this site to order a large sticker from rick and show up at this event. I will be there! It would be good to see www.explorer4x4.com at such a good event. People will get to check out your trucks to! I will be there with my Sport Trac and cobra r's.

------------------
Brian Green
-2001 Sport Trac
-1992 Explorer 2wd w/ six
inch suspension lift
-1992 Ranger 2wd w/ 5.5
inch suspension lift
Trckmagik@aol.com

I was interested in going to the event, but I looked at the site and was a little disappointed: the site said you have to run the track behing a pace-car with everyone else. I think it would be cool to go out there alone and see what the truck can really do.

I also just got a Hypertech module and I want to see exactly where the new speed limiter is Dead Link Removed

------------------
Alec Rosenbaum
University of Texas @ Austin

1996 Explorer Sport
4.0L V6 2WD Auto
K&N Filtercharger
Magnaflow Cat-back
Hypertech Module
Aux Lights/Horns
Custom Stereo

Come on guys! You dont have to have a street truck to be at this event! It is for charity. It would also be a kewl way to meet some people off this site. My birthday is on the 28th so it can be a present also Dead Link Removed

------------------
Brian Green
-2001 Sport Trac
inch suspension lift
-1992 Ranger 2wd w/ 5.5
inch suspension lift
Trckmagik@aol.com

Hello.....

------------------
Brian Green
-2001 Sport Trac
inch suspension lift
-1992 Ranger 2wd w/ 5.5
inch suspension lift
Trckmagik@aol.com

Well, I'd go, except that's the same weekend as the big Memorial Day Run up in Clayton, isn't it?

------------------
Gerald
"Nerves of Steel; Brain of Chipmunk"
'99 Eddie Bauer 4x4 4.0L SOHC aka "The Jeepeater"
Dead Link Removed
"What the heck is he doing out here in that thing???"

Gerald I dont know! We need some help on that one! I dont know! It doesnt sound like we will be doing the speedway though!

------------------
Brian Green
-2001 Sport Trac
inch suspension lift
-1992 Ranger 2wd w/ 5.5
inch suspension lift
Trckmagik@aol.com

Back