the non-controversial Falcon Ute PICTURE thread | Page 3 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

the non-controversial Falcon Ute PICTURE thread

wow some of those are actually pretty cool modded like that! and in terms of the Mustang 'coup' Its not a horrible look (I will concede that). after further inspection, maybe it is not sooooooo bad haha.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

I'm sorry, I know this was the non-controversial thread but I'm still not sold. Functional our not, no thank you.

I think personally I just like things that are _different_ from what i'm used to seeing, and the more popular something is the sooner I get sick of seeing at them everywhere...

So the 4x6 wins the prize! dually it, add chrome stacks and big rig lookin tanks... :D

Lono,, the BRAT was what I meant several posts back where Offtrac mentioned the BAJA - doh!
keep in mind the Ute is full-sized, like if Jesse James took a crown vic cop car and an f250 on monster garage, cut them in half, blended together, with a sports car interior. For some reason the pics make it look smaller.

Now THIS is a small truck:

1984_dodge_rampage-pic-7695712910939593431.jpg

Anybody remember these?
rampage2_2.jpg

Just noticed this, with my trac dropped 5-1/2" (3" blocks+short tires) the bed is about the same height as my '75 ranchero was.
The roof is still way higher though...

If there was a market here for the Ranchero, they would still be making them.
As it is, they made the Lincoln Blackwood for only two years. Because they were only 2wd half the country instantly didn't want it.

Back