The reason I'm a member here... | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

The reason I'm a member here...

It's been a little over a year now, but I figure now is as good as ever. I was going over to a friends house one night around 11. I was taking a back road to get there and was doing around 50 mph. I went into a curve and I edged off the road. As I was getting back on, my rear tire hit a bump and threw the rearend sideways. I hit a pinetree with my front bumper which made me do a 180 on the spot. I was fine thanks to my seatbelt and I didn't get caught because my friends came and put the truck on a flatbed before any cops showed up. The truck actually drove onto the trailer once we got it back on the road and the only reason it couldn't get back to the road after hitting the tree was because it was a 4x2. She was one tough girl and I still miss her.

732.jpg

743.jpg

Here's my new truck just after I got her.

740.jpg

It's always a bummer to lose a vehicle like that. I've got one I wish I still had, some jerk ran me off the road and I rolled my 04 diesel super duty, which totaled it after only 3 months of ownership. Nice sport trac though :thumbsup:

Thanks. yeah, I learned to drive with that truck and had alot of fun with it. the fortunate thing for me was I had just gotten into a wreck with it a few days before when a lady pulled out in front of me. her car pushed in the passenger door and scraped up the side pretty good. It was totalled by the insurance company so when I got into this wreck, my insurance company didn't care since it was already totalled. I made sure to get some trinkets before it got taken away.

that sux bout ur truck and nice sport trac

Back