FourXFred

Explorer Addict
Reaction score
City, State
Boston, MA
Year, Model & Trim Level
02 EB
:fire:

Ok guys and gals. You want a good website. Cant blame you. Heres the problem: It cant be done with the current host. Geocities does not alow the use of HTML code on its site. You have to use this generic, crappy website editor from hell to design your site. Believe me, under the current host, it looks as good as it really could. The domain name (that i own, and am more than ready to not pay for anymore) can be transferred from me to someone else. But, i am completely useless with computers, so this may be a dificult task. I had almost sucessfuly transferred it to jim of ware or whoever the heck it was, but then he completely disapeared. WHO WANTS THE SITE? RAISE THEIR HAND!

and by the way, i could tweak it more, update it whenever requested, and probally make this site halfway decent. all you guys have to do is ASK. send an email to fourxfred@yahoo.com with whatever you want up there. it may take a day or two, but it will be up there. or take it away from me. i realy dont care. How to get ahold of me:

Respond here
FourxFred@yahoo.com
FourXFred on AIM
FourXFred on Yahoo Messenger

This is the third and final time im going to explain this. Someone come up with a plan.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

I'm going to look into how much it will cost to host a website, so that we can transfer the domain name over to us. Geocities really sucks, so I'm looking elsewhere

Ok, I've signed up with a website host, we now have to figure out how to move the www.newenglandxplorers.com domain from Geocities over to the new host. With the package I have I'm allowed 2 domains and 1 is already taken for my personal website. The other domain will be for the club website. Fred, the next step is yours

This is looking good. I hope we get this transferred so we can finally do somthing with the page. Maybe people will actully buy decals now

Fordexplorer157 said:
This is looking good. I hope we get this transferred so we can finally do somthing with the page. Maybe people will actully buy decals now

Yeah, I'm learning my way around their software and hope to have my website moved by the end of the week. I'm using the same webhosting site Mike Mornino (RFuree11) recommended, 1and1.com. $4.99 a month for 2 domain names and I pay every 6 months

As far as the decals, I want some for the new truck, so let me know how I go about that.

ok, im on it.

Back