The Website

FourXFred

Explorer Addict
Reaction score
City, State
Boston, MA
Year, Model & Trim Level
02 EB
Well, aparently that Jim guy fell off the face of the earth. I sent him all of the information, and put everything into place to transfer the site to his name on a diferent server. Well, havent heard from him in months, and just noticed that not only am i still paying for our old crappy site, but the darn thing is still running (which like many of our trucks, is a miracle). Also noticed that they bumped my website size limitations from 25 megs to 2000 megs, and the transfer rate per month from 10,000 to 100,000 megs. So, since i dont know of another site, lets fix this one. Im gonna go ahead and do some work to it tonight. Now, start telling me what you guys want on it. Lets try to get this site going again.

Sincerely,

Chancelor of the website,
Fred Graham

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

the website for members of New England Xplorers. its a site related to the group of people who are in the club covered by this forum. it is linked in my profile.

Thread posting fees are waived if you're from New England and/or refer to Bucky Dent by his given middle name.

Spindle, you owe me a nickel unless you know the password. :D

I hopefully got somone lined up to do it Fred. Jimofware has left the building for somtime now.

Fordexplorer157 said:
Jimofware has left the building for sometime now.

Yeah, whatever happened to him? Remember, if you need any input regarding the site...you know where I am.

Fred, you forgot the L in Middletown, also Wethersfield is misspelled

hey, its about the quanity, not the quality. ;) ill get on that, but im pretty sure they have been spelled wrong for um, ever

How much $ is it costing to keep it floating right now? I'm sure with out vast reserves and deep pockets we can help keep it going... Seriously Fred, I'll send some bucks your way to help defray costs. We definitely need to update and refresh the site (kind of embarrassing to list an Aug 2004 event as up and coming :(

lol,there coming up REAL SOON.....

dont worry about it. its like $6.00 a month or something. ill update the page more later tonight. any suggestions?

FourXFred said:
lol,there coming up REAL SOON.....

dont worry about it. its like $6.00 a month or something. ill update the page more later tonight. any suggestions?

Yeah, how about the pics from this year's 4-Wheel Jamboree and the Cape Cod trip?

Ok, I have sent Fred 2 zip files of the Jamboree and Cape trips...

Cool John, I didn't have half the pics you did from the Jamboree and I missed the other one :(

SoBeLover said:
Cool John, I didn't have half the pics you did from the Jamboree and I missed the other one :(
Hey Sandy, Guess what I found the other day?

Back