Traded the Explorer in for this............. | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Traded the Explorer in for this.............

Dr Plastic

Reaction score
City, State
Newport News, Virginia
Year, Model & Trim Level
'15 Limited FWD
2016 Mustang GT Premium fast back coupe
Ruby red tint coat with custom painted and clearcoated racing stripes color keyed to the wheels
401A package
19" Stainless steel painted aluminum rims
Nav
6 speed automatic with paddle shifters

12118606_10208170650132796_7671031170127733464_n.jpg

It was fun but a little mid life crisis had settled in and need a bit more excitement!. Do any of you that own Mustangs know of what is the best on line forum for Mustangs are out on the net?

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

I can't think of a good one but I'd go ahead and join more than one. if you need information sometimes there are things on one, not on the others.

etc.

but the biggest is mustang forum - that I know of right now.

meanwhile are you planning to tune it? and make sure you claybar it when you get a chance.

stangnet.com is one of the biggest ones.

Sweet ride!

The key is to own both. Mustang is my summer ride, explorer is for the winter.

Very nice! I had a pretty modded out 2008 that made 530 rwhp.

Check out ModdedMustangs and S197 Forum.

2016 Mustang GT Premium fast back coupe
Ruby red tint coat with custom painted and clearcoated racing stripes color keyed to the wheels
401A package
19" Stainless steel painted aluminum rims
Nav
6 speed automatic with paddle shifters

12118606_10208170650132796_7671031170127733464_n.jpg

It was fun but a little mid life crisis had settled in and need a bit more excitement!. Do any of you that own Mustangs know of what is the best on line forum for Mustangs are out on the net?
Nice ride!! :thumbsup:

We have a 2015 Base GT with the Performance Package, purchase 3/31/15. I am a member of mustang6g.com. Its specific to the 6th generation (s550) Mustangs.

Nice Stang. I bet it looks really sexy at night under street lights(for some reason, I like those types of pictures).

Corral.net used to be big during the Fox stang days, but the newer generations don't seem to get the same attention.

Nice Mustang. I also have a Mustang GT along with my Explorer. The Mustang forum that I am a member of is http://themustangsource.com/ . It seems to be a friendly informative Mustang forum and has been around a while. Enjoy your new ride.

Sweet color!

Great choice! Mustangs are so much fun!

Stangnet.com, corral.net, and svtperformance.com are the big national Mustang forums. You probably have a good local one too, as there are so many mustang fans.

Damn that's sharp looking.

Back