Tuttle Creek run pictures

Raceit

Elite Explorer
Reaction score
City, State
Overland Park, KS
Year, Model & Trim Level
'91 Explorer 2DR 4WD XL
I just wanted to put up a link to the pics from my last run. I went to Tuttle Creek ORV area near Manhattan Kansas. I know there were some people that haven’t been there and where curious as to the terrain. The pictures pretty much sum up what you can expect to find out there I think. This is the only write up I did on it. I’ll just let the pictures speak for themselves.
There really isn’t much to say about the trip itself. Nothing exciting happened. Nobody got stuck. Then again I was the only one that was playing in the mud. The whole trip lasted about 3 hours. This was a spur of the moment type run. So that’s why I was the only Explorer there. My cousin had a late model white Jeep Cherokee. And then there were two CJ style Jeeps that went as well. I was the only one that had mud tires on. And I think because of that I was able to make it up two different hills that a Cherokee and one of the other Jeeps could not. That’s always cool to do something a Jeep can’t. ;) All 3 of the Jeeps where stock like me. And all of us had open differentials.
There is a couple of pictures with a lifted Jeep and had some big tires on it. I don’t know who that is. He was just some guy that we talked to a bit.
Obviously the trip was a blast and I’m sure it will be even more fun if I’m not the only Explorer there. :) Enjoy.

http://home.earthlink.net/~raceit/tuttlecreek_apr7.html

wow, I can honestly say I can remember vividly almost every spot where you had taken pictures there! Looks awesome! That's a neat area!

Matt -

Hard to believe it was over a year ago that we were there - - "Okay, who's the U-Boat Commander?" LOL

Paul

Back