WANTED WTB Sport Trac Adrenalin Red 2010 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

WANTED WTB Sport Trac Adrenalin Red 2010

Hiperguy

Reaction score
City, State
Minnesota
Year, Model & Trim Level
2009 Trailblazer SS
WANTED To Buy Sport Trac Adrenalin Red 2010 Would like to be in red and LOW miles the 4.6 V8 in it.Also looking for it to have the Factory Navigation and Sunroof.All of the ones I have looked at had the sunroof in them.Again 2010 and Nav. and LOW miles,V8 if you have one of these trucks For Sale drop me a note. I will be will ing to travel for the right truck to get it.
Now I'm not all on that much so its best to contact me directly at my direct E-Mail Dceder5495@aol.com Thanks

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Here's an '08 that you may find interesting.
http://jerseyshore.craigslist.org/cto/4769996199.html

00y0y_3tcpVqXWkNb_600x450.jpg

Took me 2 years to get my 2004 Adrenalin... Happy hunting!

Still Looking

There has to be a good 2010 Low Milage red one there with GPS.

WANTED To Buy Sport Trac Adrenalin Red 2010 Would like to be in red and LOW miles the 4.6 V8 in it.Also looking for it to have the Factory Navigation and Sunroof.All of the ones I have looked at had the sunroof in them.Again 2010 and Nav. and LOW miles,V8 if you have one of these trucks For Sale drop me a note. I will be will ing to travel for the right truck to get it.
I Now I'm not all on that much so its best to contact me directly at my direct E-Mail Dceder5495@aol.com Thanks
I see by date on this I'm sure you found one by now but I got the one you are looking for I have had mine for 5+yrs it's been very well maintained got alot for paper work got it with 76gs on it it now has 153gs
Asking $15,000. New tires battery rare suspension fresh tune-up trans serviced
Tailpipe

I see by date on this I'm sure you found one by now but I got the one you are looking for I have had mine for 5+yrs it's been very well maintained got alot for paper work got it with 76gs on it it now has 153gs
Asking $15,000. New tires battery rare suspension fresh tune-up trans serviced
Tailpipe
Still have it?

This truck is in Gresham Or. On offer up P.S. we don’t have rust out here if it was from here.

6893E372-850E-45F0-B419-9A0DABD20EEE.png

Back