Warrior Shackles $50 shipped lower 48 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Warrior Shackles $50 shipped lower 48

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

They have 2 Bolts needed, they came with 4, but I lost 2 and you can use 2 of the stock ones.

im leaving on a camping trip as we speak and will be computerless until monday. if you still have them by then ill buy them.. i have a paypal account if you can use that.

the shackles are #153"? oh yeah, and pics if you got any. thanks, im hitting the road in a bit, but if you still have them after this weekend, ill take em for sure!

Thanks Greg, yes they are 153's. I finally got my pics from camara to computer last night, but now at work. I will try and get them on my photobucket later today.

I'll take them!

PM me with info and a link to pics please

I will ship to turdle, or if usps flat rate box goes to canada that fine? i dont think they do. I dont have pics yet, still at wrk. Pm me if someone want to send me paypal.

I will ship to turdle, or if usps flat rate box goes to canada that fine? i dont think they do. I dont have pics yet, still at wrk. Pm me if someone want to send me paypal.

USPS flat rate international priority mail does go to Canada with a 20lbs max in medium and large boxes but only 4lbs in the envelope..

$27-ish for a medium box and about $14 for an envelope but I don't know if an envelope will survive with shackles in it or how heavy shackles are.

~Mark

$27 to ship is to much, I will have to go check the boxs and what they will fit in.

003-15.jpg

If you still wanna ship them to me, I'll get them sent to Turdle for some nice powder coat

Si

PM sent Turdle shipping is :) OK

Back