Weathertech / Husky Front Floor Liners: 2014 mats will not fit 2015 | Page 2 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Weathertech / Husky Front Floor Liners: 2014 mats will not fit 2015

I'm wondering if the passenger and second row liners are the same as the older liners as far as 'fitment' goes.

Peter

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Just checked out the Husky site and they look good. Glad to see that they kept that lip that covers the carpet right to the door sill. I wonder if WeatherTech will modify theirs to do the same. Nothing yet on their site.That extra covering is great for Winter time and is the main reason I went with Husky for both the Explorer and MKT.

Peter

Does anyone have a link? Looking at their site it looks like the fronts are still not available? Anyone have any pictures of the 2015 WeatherTechs? Curious to see if they fixed the gap in coverage.

I'm not showing Husky carrying the fronts for the 2015. Link?

2015 Liners

We got our new front liners last week and they fit great. Peter, I know you're curious, they do not come up higher on the door sill. They're the same as the previous years.

We got our new front liners last week and they fit great. Peter, I know you're curious, they do not come up higher on the door sill. They're the same as the previous years.

Where are you finding these liners?

Thanks for that info Sinister-CO, I know that there were a few others wanting to know that as well. I don't know why WeatherTech doesn't have that. I think that extra coverage that the Husky provides is a good thing to have in parts of the country where you get lots of that 'Winter weather'.

Peter

Where are you finding these liners?

We ordered ours through Cabelas. Without looking I believe they're called trail gear 2 liners. They come with stickers to cover the weathertech emblems but we don't bother with them.

I remember people complaining about the footrest being there in the first place. I personally don't use the footrest and find it annoying. Maybe Ford made it smaller because of the inputs from previous complaints?

What's a good quote for front and 2nd row Husky liners or weather tech liners?

I still don't see the front Husky Liners on their website for the 2015.

Tony

I still don't see the front Husky Liners on their website for the 2015.

Tony

Yup. I gave up and went with the WeatherTech's. I like them. Got the trunk mat as well behind the second row. Like a glove.

I ordered husky floor liners for the 2015 from realtruck.com after finding them on the husky site. Unfortunately, the box that was sent was for 2014, which we all know won't fit the 2015. After the liners arrived, I looked on the site again to make sure I ordered correctly, and they were no longer available anywhere. So, back to realtruck they go.

I received conformation from Husky that the new liners are available but for some reason are not yet showing on their webpage.

Peter

I received conformation from Husky that the new liners are available but for some reason are not yet showing on their webpage.

Peter

I'm not sure who your contact is, but the Mr. Obvious inside me has to ask you to please advise them it's worth their time to get these on their website if they intend to sell any. :)

Tony

I'm not sure who your contact is, but the Mr. Obvious inside me has to ask you to please advise them it's worth their time to get these on their website if they intend to sell any. :)

Tony
It's the engineering manager and he now very aware of the situation and lost sales to some members of this forum.

Peter

Back