What do you think of these wheels? | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

What do you think of these wheels?

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

It's a good deal. My brother had similar ones on his Ranger. I like them. :thumbsup:

ExplorerDMB said:
It's a good deal. My brother had similar ones on his Ranger. I like them. :thumbsup:
and the guy has good feedback. i'm looking at mickey thompson classicII's also, but these are a better deal, including caps and lugs and stems.

wheels

I have wheels very similar to those only they are eagle alloys. I like the wheels very much but personally I wish I had classic II's. You are right though, either would be better than the tear drops.

Redwood

redwood said:
I have wheels very similar to those only they are eagle alloys. I like the wheels very much but personally I wish I had classic II's. You are right though, either would be better than the tear drops.

Redwood
why would you rather the classic's?

alphabets13 said:
why would you rather the classic's?

i personally would rather have the classic 2's or any other wheel similair to that style since i prefere that style of wheel. but there is a z71 on 35" baja claws with those wheels that your thinking of getting and it looks good on there... simply prefere the other style though. its just if u don't take care of them and they get stained up pretty bad. i think they look :thumbdwn: the design of the wheel only looks right when they shine imho... either one is an improvement over stock.

Back