What is the Superlift Rear Box Kit #1147 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

What is the Superlift Rear Box Kit #1147

321Explorer

Reaction score
City, State
Satellite Beach, Florida
Year, Model & Trim Level
1998 2wd Explorer Sport
OK, I bought superlifts 4 Inch lifted leaf springs Part # 01-194 For my 2wd 1998 Sport and i was reading that they will not work without Box Kit #1147. Does anybody know if this is true? And what is in the #1147 Box kit. I have dont research and i cant find anything. Help me out guys!

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Come on guys, i know you can pull up some info on this.

Probably longer U-bolts and the sway bar extension junk. Maybe even extended brakelines? Did you get that stuff?

It is 2wd, so the only thing i ordered was the springs. I bought spindles from airbagit.com and the total deal is
Front
3 Inch Spindles
2 Inch TT

Rear
4 Inch Superlift springs
Warrior War 153 Shackles

I just needed to know what is in the kit, i bet it is only bushings and u bolts cause they are cheap like 80 bucks so it cant be much and shackles would be out of the question because for 80 bucks its too cheap

section525 said:
Probably longer U-bolts and the sway bar extension junk. Maybe even extended brakelines? Did you get that stuff?

I also wanted to tell you that your truck is total sweet, but i live on the beach and i want to keep my truck prerunner style so i can mess around on the dunes.

Back