what to do next new explorer

hamsport01

Reaction score
City, State
dallas, texas
Year, Model & Trim Level
01 sport
hello new to explorers but not car mods
i have an 01 sport 4x2 that will be drivn fo TX to GA and back so i need to keep it drivable so just what ur alls in put on bosible mods i have heard of lifts from superlift put i need the parts numbers and is there a say bar out there also what about a 4x4 converstion if i can shove a big block in an 80s mustang i think i can do that

if it wont fit get a bigger hammer

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

also i plan on putting a cb and a amature radio set up i just what to know where to put both rigs and amps for the ham radio the rest i know

one last thing i have a worked on old mustnag and 80 mustang so im very comfortable workin under and around the truck also i have done search for lifts and radios and sway bars

Explorer Express sway bars seem to be pretty popular. They are part of the X-spec suspension but you can get them by themselves if you aren't interested in the whole kit.

go to superlift's website. use the search function and you will find a TON of info on lifting your X using the TT/War153 plan and the suspension lifts as well.

thank i have done the search just wondering if any has the parts numbers

Back