• Register Today It's free!

Wheeling in Southern AZ?

Doug

Moderator Emeritus
Reaction score
City, State
Sykesville, MD
Year, Model & Trim Level
I've finally got my truck and I want to do some wheeling, Any one in/around the Sierra Vista area interested in doing some wheeling???

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Thanks, Come on I know there has to be a couple of people around here interested in wheeling or atleast know some places to go. :p

Well me and my friend are going to sedona on sat or sunday next weekend. Probably to Broken Arrow and Soldiers pass. It probably will be a half day trip, if you want to drive up here your welcome to come.

What up Doug?

I have not been on here in quite a while. Which is probably very obvious. IF you know where garden canyon is, you can drvie back there and up past the boy scout lodge is the steps which is fun.. you can drive all the way up the mountain. You can also drive on lots of fire breaks all over the place with some good wheeling out there also. Just let me know and we will see if we can get a baby run up or something. I know Rick has talked about coming down here many times.

I'm back in Tucson. Let me know when you guys have anything planned down there or we can do some up here.

I was back up in garden canyon about a month ago and it was pretty cool but unfortunantly the transmission in the explorer is messed up, I'm hopefully ordering a new transmission this week. I'm going to try and do everything I can to get the truck fixed by the end of march if not sooner, atleast that's my goal. I also got a front locker i need to put in, and I also have a DD driver so I'm ready to do some wheelin. I'm out of here in the end of april so hopefully I'll be able to get out and wheel atleast once more before i leave.

Welcome Back Daemon.... Missed having you around. We need to get another HOOTERS Run like we did last year. And Doug might be able to head up for that one also. What ya'll think??? HOOTERS AYNONE???

Thanks KSpride! I will be leaving again to finish up my concert tour :D. I just finished a year of US tour now I have to do a middle east tour. :p

It was a short notice and I will be leaving in a few days. When I get back though, we need to have another get together, wheeling and hooters.

I'm always down for a hooters run! I graduate in 2 months but I just got orders to Fort Polk yesterday :thumbdwn: So I think I'll stick around here for a few more months for UAV school.

Back