wheels for sport trac? | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

wheels for sport trac?

hey all. I am looking t change the current wheels on my 01 sport trac. i dont like them and i think i am going to go for something shiny. i am looking for 16' rims so i can keep the recalled tires they are sending me. i am definitly price orientated... i am a kid so i don't make much money. any suggestions or places to find them would be great! thanks!

-taylor

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Hey man,
Here's my suggestion for those old rims. Take them off and sell them for like $425 and then I'll let someone else suggest the new rims. I just put 01 ST rims on my 95 and they look sweet. They will fit explorers, rangers, some jeeps, and more. good luck!

i did the same thing as travis and my wheels look nice like his, we also got the same tires, sport trac look really nice on a explorer without spending lotsa $$$$

i have another question in addition to my prior one... do i haev to get a lift to fit 33's on my ST? I know there will be some rubbing, but im ok with that... so both questions stand. if anyone wants my st wheels in exchange for a pair they have (no OEM) i would be willing to set up a trade.

-taylor.

Another thing you may consider is having your ST rims chrome plated. I think it's not too much more then like $135 so I dunno if you might want that.

I recently replaced my ST wheels with some from americaneaglewheel.com they have several that fit the ST, and I was able to get mine for 700 installed. That is a lot for me cause I am also a student, but I am selling my old rims, and I have a couple of people that want ot pay around 400 for them, maybe more. If you have any questions Email me.

Back