Where to buy offroad tires?? | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Where to buy offroad tires??

I'll right i've been looking at all sorts of tires and have finally came down to where and try and buy them. I went to Sams club and they have the bfg mud 32/11.5/15 for 123 bucks. I was also looking at the mickey thompsons and was curious where was the best place to pick those up either online or at a store.
Thanks

------------------
Brian
94 2wd
4" Fabtech Lift
265/75/16
Flowmaster 2 chamber 2.25"
KKM intake
Clears all the way around
4.11 gears w/Auburn posi

Hey Brian,
Try FWPW, there must be one close to you. I would call or go into the store, cuz I've found that their prices are sometimes lower in-store than their magazine ads state. Also, when comparing prices, factor in the cost of mounting and balancing for a true comparision.

------------------
Bill Collins
93 Ranger XLT 4X4
Modified

Brian,
Since your'e in O.C., I get the best buys and service at Tucker Tire on Forbes Rd. in Laguna Niguel. He's just off the 5 fwy and Crown Valley Pky. (949)364-3225. Best to call and make an appointment, it's a real crazy place, they have great prices so do a volume business. Talk to John, tell him Ray the fireman sent you. Note: his prices are OUT THE DOOR, no "ups and extras" surprises that most spring on you when it's time to pay the bill! He carries BFG, Bridge etc, and can get about any other brand.

Ray
'93 White XLT
Slightly Moded
Lotsa radios

Thanks Bill and Ray. I'm going to start my search next week after finals. I want to get out to truckhaven again before it starts to get to hot.
Thanks for the number Ray. I'll give him call and check things out.

------------------
Brian
94 2wd
4" Fabtech Lift
265/75/16
Flowmaster 2 chamber 2.25"
KKM intake
Clears all the way around
4.11 gears w/Auburn posi

Back