Where To Buy The Cheapest 3" Body Lift? | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Where To Buy The Cheapest 3" Body Lift?

OGWhiteRob216

Reaction score
City, State
Cleveland, Ohio
Year, Model & Trim Level
96 XLT
I cant find anything, please help. my 96 xlt is stock, want around 4-5"s of lift for 33's... a 3 inch body lift/ tt and cheap autozone shackles, and i just read somthing about f150 coil seats,,, is that a option instead of doing a tt??? anyway can you tell me where to get the body lift, and what parts to get from autozone?

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

The F-150 coil seats only apply to 1991-1994.

There is only one body lift made which is made by Performance Accessories. It will run you around $180. The part # you need is PA853. You will have to fab your own bumper brackets as the lift is made for Rangers.

I heard that You can crank up the tortion(sorry About the spelling) bars to fit 33s and you can get a spring over conversion for the back or a add a leaf. but the rhing with the front end you put alot more wear and tear on the front end I had A 94 Chevy and when I bought it the guy that ownrd it before me did that and after about a year I had rebuild the front but thats a chev

my brother just told me the same thing about the ranger kit he has the same kit no his 98 ranger

I have a question my 96 has a 5.0 too and I was wondering if they make headers so I can replace them with the rest of the exhaust

I have a question my 96 has a 5.0 too and I was wondering if they make headers so I can replace them with the rest of the exhaust
Let us not: hijack people's threads with non-related questions. ;)

Let us not: hijack people's threads with non-related questions. ;)

He's a new member, please give him a break.
I'm guilty of the same thing.:D

How much would it cost to have someone fix the bumper issue for me? and where could i have it done????

what about the autozone shackles???? what part number am i lookin for??? and whats the max i could gain by this 2" or more?

Back