• Register Today It's free!

Who's Here From Florida?

Jstcruz

Reaction score
City, State
Deltona, FL
Year, Model & Trim Level
97 Ex XLT & 84 Ranger
With a few members on here we have started to develope a small group so far. If you are in Florida let us know!

Explorer Forum Group;
http://www.explorerforum.com/forums/group.php?groupid=18

Face Book Group;
https://www.facebook.com/groups/FloridaExplorers/

Face Book Page;
https://www.facebook.com/#!/pages/Florida-Explorers/165930546890608

544504_523269277733129_658997155_n_zps5895beee.jpg

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Wassuppp my Floridian brotha! lol

I was living in Tallahassee until just recently...graduated from FSU now I'm living in Palm Beach.

I don't really have any mods to my X other than some AT tires and some other aesthetic things.

Hey man I live in south Jax!

Cool! We're not too far apart to have a get together and have a few cold ones! I like the idea of parking a bunch of Ex's together in front of some place and checking eachothers out, hang out, give eachother ideas.. stuff like that. Lets see if anyone else chimes in :D

Unfortunately no cold ones for me (I just only turned 18...so that whole legality issue could cause problems). But the rest of the plan sounds great! I've always wondered if there was a group here in North Florida but I've never seen anyone on here with a meet near by.

Maybe this will start one :D

Woohoo come on any more N. FL. guys??? There's gotta be more than just two of us.

I'm in orlando and I'd be down for a group meeting for sure! I even asked on another thread and no luck, but I say we get something going!

I'm in orlando and I'd be down for a group meeting for sure! I even asked on another thread and no luck, but I say we get something going!

I just posted on your registry lol.. I want to get a group going, but dont really know how to go about it. I just know we have to pull together to find everyone on here in FL and let them know. We'll see what happens!

Bump!!

Any of you guys -or anyone you know - need any parts from a 99 4x4 XLT?

..Other than a gear selecter.. :l

Someone else on here is from Orlando also, but I'm not sure if he'll see this. Hopefully he will.
Either way, classes started up again so I have no idea when we could all meet up... :(

Any of you guys -or anyone you know - need any parts from a 99 4x4 XLT?

Oh gosh, I'm not even sure. I probably could use some stuff. Curious, how's the interior? Color and condition. My front driver seat is just...bleh. And some of the stuffing in the back of it is like disintegrating and falling out...sorta annoying to vacuum up constantly. I'll try to get back to you soon!
V8? or V6?

We nee to try to keep this thread in front so more ppl can join in. We can try to get a big gathering in a year or so. I go to Wood Craft and Sears in Jax kind of often tho, maybe we can meet up sometime.

It had a tan interior with cloth seats. Front seats, carpet, headliner and engine is gone. Had a 4.0. Anything in particular you are looking for?

Yeah, hopefully we can do that. And next time you're in town PM me and if I'm on I'll see if we can meet up.

And I had the grey interior. But besides my driver seat, not sure anything I'm looking for specifically. I'll have to think for a little bit about it and see if there is anything needing replacement. I'm not sure if there is anything fancy that mine doesn't have... I've got most things though on mine. Surprisingly.
Wait, actually you still got the rear axle? What's the ratio and is it limited slip? I'm looking for a 4.10 LS in decent condition. (if it's been upgraded to 4.56, then I don't even care if it's LS or open, I want it, haha)

Shameless self bump in case you have the axle :D

Ill have to get back to you on that. I might trade ya, but I need an axel for my Ranger Im workin on.

Ill have to get back to you on that. I might trade ya, but I need an axel for my Ranger Im workin on.

Hmmm... a trade... maybe. But definitely get back to me!

Bump

C'mon guys this sucks!!

I'm disappointed in Florida now...

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Back