• Register Today It's free!

Window chatter tsb

foxtemple

Reaction score
City, State
Philadelphia, PA
Year, Model & Trim Level
2011 Ford Explorer
Has anyone noticed that there door trim seems to get loose after rolling the window up and down? The parts for the window chatter TSB have been ordered for me already but I am not sure if this problem is a separate issue or part of the TSB. After rolling the window up and down, the interior driver side door trim makes noise and will stop making noise if you push on it. It seems like the clips loosen every time the window is used.

Has anyone noticed that there door trim seems to get loose after rolling the window up and down? The parts for the window chatter TSB have been ordered for me already but I am not sure if this problem is a separate issue or part of the TSB. After rolling the window up and down, the interior driver side door trim makes noise and will stop making noise if you push on it. It seems like the clips loosen every time the window is used.

Hi foxtemple,

I'd recommend bringing this up to your dealership's service manager; they'll be able to best determine if the loose trim will be addressed during your upcoming appointment.

Crystal

Back