• Register Today It's free!

would anyone happen to have...

redsport

Reaction score
City, State
newaygo michigan
Year, Model & Trim Level
94 sport
the dimensions of the conversion motor moutns used to install the 302 into my explorer. the Straight axle is pretty much done and now i just need to get my engine in. i could measure the bolt pattern and distance between from the stock mounts and the mounts on the 302 but im feeling lazy. So i was just wondering if anyone would have either (1)blueprints or (2) rough measurments so i can get started on them... any help would be much appreciated.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

so mustang motor mounts are direct bolt ins? they will go right from my frame to the motor no problem... i was thinking i would have to do somthing like Speedfreak did. i sent him a pm but he hasnt answered it yet...

don't mess around trying to build motor mounts, there is to much power to play games with. James duff makes nice ones for fairly cheap, or get new mustang mounts like RFR2212 said. just my opinion.....good luck with the swap

money is really tight so basically i was hopping to build everything possible... i know speedfreak built his and he went like 150 thousand on his with no problems. i know it can be done and i have everything to do it, except the measurements. and i was hoping that i could just get them instead of fartin around and measuring everything athousand times...

Back