• Register Today It's free!

WTB Floor Mats

hotrod6

Reaction score
City, State
Oklahoma
Year, Model & Trim Level
05 XLT
Im looking for a set of grey front factory floor mats for my 98.. Would also buy a set of the factory rubber ones.. Please let me know if you have some in good shape. Thanks

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

You want the carpets and rubbers? I have them all, and if you're interested I'll take pictures tomorrow. As far as I remember they're pretty clean because I swapped some nice Goodyear rubber mats in.

Im looking for either or.. Will you shoot me some pics of both? You can post up here or text them to me (580)-304-149five..Let me know how much you want shipped to 74601.. Thanks a ton!!!

Well, bad news. I can't seem to find them anywhere in my garage. They might be in my storage unit, if you don't mind waiting until tomorrow for me to check.

Yeah thats fine.. Im not in a hurry since i cant find any..

Any luck finding them today?

No, sorry. They're not in my storage unit either. I also noticed I'm missing all my weatherstripping. I'm guessing the mats and the weatherstripping are somewhere dark and quiet, getting to know each other better.

Aww bummer.. Thanks for looking

I have a mint set from my 2000 Sport.
16251867_10210321552188300_8877283763666758255_o.jpg

Back