Central texas meet and run | Page 7 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Central texas meet and run

I was thinking about the hoodless scoop mod too :p:

Don't yea know it's the latest fashion trend from paris! Everyone is doing it :D

198862_732631992891_44013058_36921827_8367360_n.jpg

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Route and starting time is posted in the first post, several of these places are areas where Robert and I grew up at and party'd on the river, two of the graveyards have family buried there, so we might start rambling on about days gone by.

Sounds excellent Mike, i cant wait!! as far as head count, obviously count me in, and i may have Mike as a passenger. Oh, and also,

SHADE IS DONE AND READY TO GO!!!

:D

We still need things such as chips, paper plates, etc, please post if you can bring some with you, if a couple or serveral folks can bring such items that would work great.

Gettin' close!!! :burnout:

I'll bring chips, plates, and plastic ware.

I'll bring the PAIN!!!

....oh wait, y'all don't need that? oh, ok....

Rain would be better.

I can bring some plates and silverware. I'll also see what Sam's has in the big bag on the chip aisle. :)

As the Twisted hand of Fate would have it......i will not be able to make after all since i have to Deliver in Louisville Ky on Friday :fire:

awww well maybe next time..........

Sorry bud. I'm sure after a few Bud Lights we will plan another run.

Sorry to hear that Dave! Youll be there in thought and spirit!!!

I am likewise unable to make it. I was looking forward to going, but it looks like it's just not in the cards for me at this time. Have fun and take pics, I'll host them.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

As the Twisted hand of Fate would have it......i will not be able to make after all since i have to Deliver in Louisville Ky on Friday :fire:

awww well maybe next time..........

I am likewise unable to make it. I was looking forward to going, but it looks like it's just not in the cards for me at this time. Have fun and take pics, I'll host them.

Sorry to hear that ya'll will be unalble to attend, but there is always next time, we will have a beer (or 2, or 3, or etc) for ya!!!

Back