cgriffin's new girlfriend! | Page 7 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

cgriffin's new girlfriend!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.

:popcorn:

:popcorn:waiting to see what's the story with Cgriffins avatar??????

Ooo, are you ok?

Damn, thats rare. Speaking of rare, get any steaks outta the deal? Caus I know if we hit a deer over here we take it home and dress it. :D

Ooo, are you ok?

Damn, thats rare. Speaking of rare, get any steaks outta the deal? Caus I know if we hit a deer over here we take it home and dress it. :D

No animal control came and picked it up. I let my brother drive it cause his F250 was in the shop (A/C problems). He lives out in the country was driving along and wammo! He didnt even see the cow because it was black. And I just put that bumper on, off a 99 on there to:( .

note to self : stay away from snowboarding and don't go flying thru cow pastures...:scratch:

note to self : stay away from snowboarding and don't go flying thru cow pastures...:scratch:

...:scratch: cow pastures he was on a paved country road doing 55 mph the speed limit! oh and knowone was with him.

Still, it was not cool to post up a picture of your truck all wadded up, and then go get drunk without saying anything---
This old guy was a bit worried--:D
I couldn't enjoy my beer---

Still, it was not cool to post up a picture of your truck all wadded up, and then go get drunk without saying anything---
This old guy was a bit worried--:D
I couldn't enjoy my beer---

Sorry guys.

jon- will this help ------V

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back