cgriffin's new girlfriend! | Page 8 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

cgriffin's new girlfriend!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.

hey cgriffin, i was just kidding,lmao...at least everyone is ok, well except maybe the cow...you had us worried...and mounty's don't come in white, j/k sheese..

If its not white i dont want it!
Guess that cow didn't moooove out of the way fast enough...

I'll sell ya an "off white" one...:D already set up for moderate wheelin'. Even comes with a winch and hi-lift jack.....

Guess that cow didn't moooove out of the way fast enough...

I'll sell ya an "off white" one...:D already set up for moderate wheelin'. Even comes with a winch and hi-lift jack.....

QUOTE=cgriffin_5139;1669056]ya i'm thinkin about a mounty, shhhhhhhh dont tell![/QUOTE]

:D

I cant seem to figure out how cow Sh*t got on the door. The poor cow, if its to morbid to see I'll take it down.

ouch, at least no humans were hurt there. Good luck with the search, and don't worry, I hear Mounty's don't attract livestock. ;)

Wait so how long did you have this Explorer thats now wrecked?

I bought it Wednesday night 5/9, had my guys put the transfer case in , and the 99 bumper on it Thursday 5/10 and detail it. My brother started driving it Friday at around I don’t know 25 min before this happened! I have never even driven this X , I rode in it once I think., when my employee had it.

So this was the 2nd one you got then right? Not the one that is getting the SAS done?

Bummer man, but glad your bro is ok.

No this one is the 4.0 that i got for $1500 bones. He's fine got a little burned from the air bag but not bad.

Just curious
Is it common out there on the left coast to have cows wondering out on the road?
I only ask because we have many dairy farms in my area and I have yet to see a cow on the road.
Deer yes.
But no cows in my 36 years.

Just curious
Is it common out there on the left coast to have cows wondering out on the road?
I only ask because we have many dairy farms in my area and I have yet to see a cow on the road.
Deer yes.
But no cows in my 36 years.

Yeah we have ranches out here and there supposed to be fenced in, but they sometimes get out.

Hey man that sucks. Glad no one was hurt tho.

It has been a while jigga. Been real busy and looking like it will stay that way. I get on late at night usually. Been good. Now that we stole the thread ha ha

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back