Explorer Forum License Plate Frames !!! | Page 3 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Explorer Forum License Plate Frames !!!

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Bump ;)

bump.jpg

Money sent!!!

have you figured out shipping to canada yet? i want to be the first guy in my country to have one!

I really want 2 but I am the only guy who doesn't have paypal left in the freeworld, what can I do??????????????????????????????

Offroader if will pm me with your addy and send me a check ill paypal the payment to Jon

Act quick and ill make the payment tonight so you get your 2 you want

I ordered my two....

~Mark

Just paypaled for my 2!!

Did I mention, this is a limited edition run? The mold will be hermetically sealed in a zip lock baggie and never used again
Bump-

Then whats the deadline to get in on this? Since some of us our waiting on first paychecks to come in ;)

Will be sending my money Tuesday

funds sent for 2 frames !!

I know this has probably already been asked, but when can we expect to see these? I'm not in a rush, just wanted to know when I should start checking my mail :D

I know this has probably already been asked, but when can we expect to see these? I'm not in a rush, just wanted to know when I should start checking my mail :D

I'm hoping in about 3-4 weeks from this date.
The company claims a 4-6 week turnaround, but the salesman said about 4.
They were ordered the day before this thread was started.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Paypal will be sent shortly they are way cool.

Tim

Back