'07 Ironman

msams89

Reaction score
City, State
Cincinnati, OH
Year, Model & Trim Level
'04 XLT, '07 XLT ironman
Hi All,

I currently have an '04 XLT. My work has afforded me a new company car. I will be replacing the '04 with an '07. I have ordered an XLT V8 with the Ironman Package. Does anyone have any real life photos of the Ironman package?

Mine will be black exterior.

Thanks!

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Hi All,

I currently have an '04 XLT. My work has afforded me a new company car. I will be replacing the '04 with an '07. I have ordered an XLT V8 with the Ironman Package. Does anyone have any real life photos of the Ironman package?

Mine will be black exterior.

Thanks!

I don't have any pictures but I saw one while driving down the street and I had to pull over. I would have taken pictures if the owner were around but black is a great color for the IronMan. A real head-turner.

I have seen the metallic orange Ironman, nice looking and the amber fogs and black grill certainly change the front appearance!

2007ironmanexplorer.jpg

Iline-21.jpg

Thanks for the photos. I've scoured Google looking for some more but can't find them. I was hoping someone had taken some personally.

Thanks again.

Found some pictures. Looks good! Enjoy. I hope the pictures work.

I like the "smoked" front light assemblies

Back