2011 KC Explorer meet | Page 2 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

2011 KC Explorer meet

I'm still in. October is a good month for me so far.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Same for me. I had alot of expenses going on this month. I'm also doing some Overtime at work to make up for and hopefully have enough money to throw a couple of goodies on the truck by the time we have a meet. :) The weekend of the 8-9th sounds good or the following weekend 15-16th.

Same for me. I had alot of expenses going on this month. I'm also doing some Overtime at work to make up for and hopefully have enough money to throw a couple of goodies on the truck by the time we have a meet. :) The weekend of the 8-9th sounds good or the following weekend 15-16th.

What kind of goodies are we talking about??? Does this mean we might be at the track trying to run?

Both times listed above sound good too, but I might not be able to make the 15 or 16th, depending on which day I celebrate my bday(13th;))

nothing engine performance except hopefully more exhaust work done to my truck and then HID's

Right now either of those look good for me. Need to make a trip up to South Dakota but that should be this month I hope.

nothing engine performance except hopefully more exhaust work done to my truck and then HID's

Doesn't she already shake the ground when running???

Right now either of those look good for me. Need to make a trip up to South Dakota but that should be this month I hope.

Hopefully everything works out because I didn't get to meet you last Fall when a few of us went wheeling at the KS Rock park. I rode with Jon because my Ex is setup for the street. Call in sick;)

Well it's not for work. A friend of mine lives in SD. This guy gave up a weekend in KC and tickets to a Cup race to drive out to Utah and get me when Green broke down. This is a guy you wanted to borrow your stuff cause he always brought it back better than it was loaned to him. He even fixed stuff you didn't know was wrong. His daughter needs to go up there. That is kinda sorta maybe planned for next weekend but will just have to see how stuff works out. Long as they both don't end up on the same weekend I'll be at KC for some bbq.

I'm not much of a park wheeler these days. I'm old and hurtfull and back in debt. Wheelin is hard on me and my trucks and costs $$$'s. I save as much $$$'s and me and my trucks as I can for wheelin out of state. Parks don't call to me like HITR does or the NW adventure I just returned from.

explorer meet

who what when where how dates time a little info please

I'll join the maybe list since I'm 2 hours away at school in Manhattan again.

I'll join the maybe list since I'm 2 hours away at school in Manhattan again.

I was wondering if you ever recieved my PM. Since you are in Manhattan, it makes sence as to why I never see you around here.

If we get this worked out, then I'll have a good reason to clean my Explorer up and it REALLY needs it.

Okay guys sorry I haven't replied but I been fighting to get time off for this meet. I just got some time off approved and I dunno how this will work for everyone else. I got Nov. 4-6th off. That's Fri-Sun. If any of those days works let us know. Hopefully the weather will be like how it's been the past week :)

Okay guys sorry I haven't replied but I been fighting to get time off for this meet. I just got some time off approved and I dunno how this will work for everyone else. I got Nov. 4-6th off. That's Fri-Sun. If any of those days works let us know. Hopefully the weather will be like how it's been the past week :)

That timeframe may work better for me too:D Let's see what everyone else is thinking...

Sounds Good :thumbsup:

I'm in. :)

The Nov date works much better for me.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Awesome, sounds like this could workout. Next is to figure out on that weekend would work best for everyone. The Fri, Sat., or Sunday. And which resturaunt everyone would like to go and time.

Back