2011 KC Explorer meet | Page 3 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

2011 KC Explorer meet

Hopefully I can catch one the next time I'm home on leave before the year is up.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

How does the Legend's area sound for a meetup? It's a big area and would have a large parking lot for everyone to meetup and park next to one another. They have some good food options out that way as well plus gives us somewhere to walk around as well.

Werks fer me. I plan to go up and visit Cabella's anyway. I'm good most any time but Chad said Sunday is the only day he could make it. I told him last time he should bring his daughter and take her to see the talking hippo and others at the shooting gallery. Might even talk his wife into coming up for shopping an such if other female types are there.

How does the Legend's area sound for a meetup? It's a big area and would have a large parking lot for everyone to meetup and park next to one another. They have some good food options out that way as well plus gives us somewhere to walk around as well.

That's not a bad place to meet, it's about 30 min north of me:D

Sounds good to me-- as Jack said Sunday would be the only day I could make it. :)

Okay Sunday the 6th shall be it then. :) I'll probably show up a little earlier out there around 1 O'clock or so.

I'm probably out, we have a show in the theater that day, and I'm not sure when I'll be done with load in in the morning, and when I'll have to be back for the show. I'll try to come but I wouldn't bet on it.

Hopefully something works out man, I'd like to see the new ride.

I haven't finished my other my job yet and I might be missing the meet too. Plan is to start roofing this weekend and we'll more likely be doing it next weekend as well:banghead: I REALLY hope to make this!

I'll check the wifey Calender but I think I will be there :)

I'm going to try and make it. I got to get my exhaust fixed, but if not I'll bring my lightning.

Greens spedo had been bouncing and is almost useless. And Green and Jr. both have little in town tires on them now. Most likely I'll drive Black Star up unless someone is thinking of buying Green. If so I'd put a new cable and sensor in and through the 33's on.

Won't be able to make it. Take lots of pictures and everyone have a good time.

Another one bites the dust. :(

I am not going to be able to attend. Between driving 500 miles yesterday for a funeral, and an abscessed tooth I am just not feeling it. Have a good time guys.

Another one bites the dust. :(p

I am not going to be able to attend. Between driving 500 miles yesterday for a funeral, and an abscessed tooth I am just not feeling it. Have a good time guys.

Hope the tooth gets better Jon!

I am actually going to be up by the legends tonight. How late is everyone staying? I'd like to at least make it for a photo and to meet some new people. I'm guessing I'll be up there after 7ish. Look for a dirty black 3rd gen on 20's.

Man Jon a double hit. Tooth problems and a funeral. My condolences and good luck with the tooth.

Tomorrow the 6th is when we are doing this right? 1:00 ish tomorrow afternoon till-????. Where at Legends is the meeting place?

Man Jon a double hit. Tooth problems and a funeral. My condolences and good luck with the tooth.

Tomorrow the 6th is when we are doing this right? 1:00 ish tomorrow afternoon till-????. Where at Legends is the meeting place?

TOMORROW?!?!?!?! I WAS THINKING IT WAS TODAY:banghead:

I stand a better chance of going tomorrow, will update ASAP;)

Yeah it'll be tomorrow if anyone is still interested. Let me know because if not we can call it off that way none of us waste the gas going. But if we do me and my buddy was saying meet at Danny's Bar&Grill just past the actual Legends area. And I'm sorry to hear that Jon. Hope everything has been goin well with you lately. Have to check out the new rig some other time.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

I'm out too. I've been driving my Cougar all week since it's about time to park her for the winter. I decided to drive my KIA Sportage today since it's been sitting all week. I back it out from beside the house and I see a pretty good sized spot under it.

I knew it wasn't oil or coolant so I reach down to see what it was and it was fuel. It was just under full when I parked it. When I turned the key on the gauge only showed 3/4 tank. :mad: That means I lost 2 gal of gas.

It's too bad we ended up not doing the KCIR deal since Sunday is it's last day :(

Back