44" boggers | Page 4 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

44" boggers

Hi everyone,

Just thought you would all be interested in what I just did. I have been working on my explorer for a long time now and i'm getting closer and closer to having it complete. I still need to do all the little things like brake lines, fiberglass fenders, cross over streering etc.

I have the explorer on a website and we put 44" bogger on it today. the addy is my.tenforward.com/spaceport/4x4/
just click on the red explorer on the home page, then conversion. Please get back to me and let me know what you think.

If any of you were wondering, it's got a 19" custom lift on it.

Dead Link Removed

Dead Link Removed

knut4b.jpg

Well take care and have fun in the hills,
Oknut

[Edited by Oknut on 12-30-2000 at 06:41 PM]

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

With the 42's it's a lot closer to street legal. I'm just gonna drive it like this till I get pulled over.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

WOW!!

That looks great oknut, glad everything is coming together for ya, but we need more pics!!!!

WOW.... that about sums it up. The first picture from the front w/ out the bumper is insane man. I can't wait for more pictures!!!

Now that is an explorer.Good job!!!!Hope to see more pics.When are you going to do a write up on it.

There are some more offroad pics on the site now. I have a total of 20 megs on the hard drive, but haven't got em on the website yet. For now you guys can go look at the pics from this past weekend, under mud pics on www.sequimboggers.com

Take care,
Oknut

P.S. Jyoung, I will do a write up on it when Rick gets back from his trip.. I have some killer pics where one tires is sitting on a 3.5 foot tall rock.

Here's another link..

Dead Link Removed

let me know what you think..

Hell yeah!

That is one big bad mutha...

g-g-guuhhhhhh!

Not sure what that means but its the sound I made when I saw your truck....Like the updated pics

Thanks guys,

It's finally worth all the hard work and long hours working on the truck. Now I can atleast play in the mud -haha.. Sweet...

Well have a blast and take care,
Oknut

Back