Any 2011 Explorers in SO CAL? Free Product for those interested | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Any 2011 Explorers in SO CAL? Free Product for those interested

EGRUSA

Reaction score
Hi all,

We are looking for a New 2011 Ford Explorer to install EGR's In-channel Window Visors and Hood Shield products on.

This vehicle will then be photographed and used in various EGR, promotional material.

We will need the vehicle for one full day. 9am - 5pm.

Anybody that is interested in a free set (4) of In Channel Window Visors and a single Hood Shield, Please email me at thornbak@egrusa.com

This is only for the 2011 Explorer.

We are located in Ontario Ca.

www.egrusa.com

Thank you

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

That's cool, wish you were in the Chicago area!

Sounds like a great deal for someone. Best of luck with your search...

Thank you guys. We always have the option to grab a vehicle from a local dealer, but I figured I would give a shot for someone to get some free product!! Hopefully someone is able to jump on this!

Shame you're on the other coast or I'd take you up on it..

Good excuse for you to drive out for a visit:p:

I have one on order and am in Chino.....

EGR.... It was only ordered two weeks ago so I am guessing end of May/or June sometime... If you still need one then just let me know.

EGR - Is the installation permament? My White Platinum Limited might be enticed to be the guinea pig. I'm in the West LA area.

How soon do you need to do it? I'm in Ventura County so I wouldn't be able to just drop it off and get a ride back home. I would have to kill a day and am not sure how soon I would be able to do that.

EGR - Is the installation permament? My White Platinum Limited might be enticed to be the guinea pig. I'm in the West LA area.

The installation is not permanent. The hood shield utilizes the factory hood bolt locations. The Window Visors slide into the window panel without any bolts or clips.

100% non drill. Very easy installation!

How soon do you need to do it? I'm in Ventura County so I wouldn't be able to just drop it off and get a ride back home. I would have to kill a day and am not sure how soon I would be able to do that.

We would like to set something up within the next few weeks.

I own a black 2011 Explorer and am in Diamond Bar, CA. still in need for the product promotion?

Work in Van Nuys, live in Simi Valley, let me know if you still need a vehicle (Tuxedo Black XLT)

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Back