April ECX Paragon run itinerary | Page 7 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

April ECX Paragon run itinerary

Maximum level of trails you want to go on

• GREEN 1-2 (stocker friendly)

Votes: 2 12.5%
  • GREEN 3 & BLUE 1 (slightly modified)

Votes: 8 50.0%
  • BLUE 2 & 3 (modified)

Votes: 4 25.0%
  • BLACK (big dawgs)

Votes: 2 12.5%

• Total voters
Spas--were you serious about making PB&J sandwiches?? If not then i'll make my own stuff and bring it.

Everyone be sure and bring plenty of water to drink, i figure you will need it.

Happy trails!!

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

LOL! I got the same lady when I called and JOT said he did too. Why on earth do the ones who can't speak english answer the phone?

lol the first time I called i hung up because i couldnt figure out what was going on.

On another note the rat and I are bringing up a crap load of chips and 2 cases worth of soda. I expect Everyon to finish off these damn chips so theyre no longer in my house! :D

Yes, I was very serious about making PBJ's for the outings :cool: I'd make tuna sandwiches too, but I think that the mayo isn't going to hold up too well if it gets hot out. (hahhah! Lizard isn't here to make fun of me talking tuna today! nyah nyah!) I'll go grab the bread and peanut butter and jelly on friday night when I get up there.. How many can you guys eat, btw? 2 each? 3? Ah hell, we'll discuss it over dinner.

What are everybody's actual names? I don't want to walk up to you and call you by your online name-that'd be kind of dorky, lol

Spas~ Lindsy
Lizard~ Chris
Yob_Yeknom~ John
2001EXpSport~ Matt (right?)
JDraper~ Jeff
ExplorerEB~ Karol
Namitey ??
Jot ??
Parli ??
BigCheck ??

I'm Josh

That's cool about the sandwiches, thanks!

Happy trails!!

i'm chad by the way. my friend and i wont need lunch, we came across some sheetz coupons last night so we're gonna use them, but i'll drink some of the soda and eat the chips if we have to.

see ya tonight

chad

still in Jersey right now.... leaving here in a hour or 2..... already moved the stuff into the garage late lastnight. So Ill be up there thryin to sort out all the junk in there. See you all tonight or this afternoon or whatever....

btw. for the record..... its exit 260A off of 80 and exit 147 off of 81.

Dead Link Removed

BAAAAAAAAAAAA

Back