April ECX Paragon run itinerary | Page 5 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

April ECX Paragon run itinerary

Maximum level of trails you want to go on

• GREEN 1-2 (stocker friendly)

Votes: 2 12.5%
  • GREEN 3 & BLUE 1 (slightly modified)

Votes: 8 50.0%
  • BLUE 2 & 3 (modified)

Votes: 4 25.0%
  • BLACK (big dawgs)

Votes: 2 12.5%

• Total voters
Originally posted by Namitey
Ill probably be on channel 5. that seems to be the "offical" 4wheelers channel. Im pretty sure its the same channel paragon uses.
I thought channel 4 was the 4wheeling channel. 4 for '4'-wheeling. :confused:

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Well if not

Originally posted by Jot017
I have a CB too, but it doesn't work very well for long ranges, so i will have my cell phone with me. If anyone needs to call it they can, but only if you need to cause the long distance charges add up fast. Here it is: 1-304-541-1763. See ya there! About time you became Elite Matt!!

Happy trails!!

If anyone doesn't have a CB hooked up or have one at all....I have 2 hand helds that anyone can use.... they worked well the last time....so I'm bringing them along just in case.

Karol

btw... my cell # is 215 469-0022 I pick up my trailer at 3pm and should be on the road at least by 4pm....

i figured that this might help us all out.:

Jot017-304-541-1763

Lizardtrac-201-446-6181

Namitey-908-646-4119

Spas-443-243-4754

Parli22-914-837-4252, 914-774-9220

Explornj-201-819-4914

ExplorerEB96-215-469-0022

Bigcheck1-610-390-7327

Originally posted by Spas
Looks like I have a lot of crank calls to make in the next week, hee hee hee :D

As for the tuna bagels...I WILL make them if no one is guarding the tuna, so maybe somebody should be on patrol around the fridge... We can discuss all the specifics at "DINO'S" on Friday night.
I just thought I'd volunteer, since I'm only good for spotting and taking pictures ;).........

OK.... one last time.... its DAMONS damnit... not dinos....

blondes never listen.....

Only 4 shopping days left kids!!!!!

Just so things go smoother, I have copies of all the appropriate waiver forms (Both Paragon's and ECX's) that I will be bringing with me. I figure we can get most of them out of the way on Friday night when we meet.

Where is Damons and how do i get there?

Where is Damons and how do i get there?

Wiat, I thought it was DINO's?:p

We have always used CH 25 ofr our tripps...it is a pretty dead channel. ANy channel works I guess as long as it is silent.;)

Ok, do we want to meet at Damon's then?? What time is good for most everyone??? 8:00?? Let's set a time to meet in the parking lot there. Here's a map on how to find "Dino's":D :

Attachments

• mqmapgend[1].gif
    mqmapgend[1].gif
    13.2 KB · Views: 137

Whoa there pardner....I have a 3.5 hr drive and I will be leaving at 4....I try as hell to get there by 7:30. Maybe we could meet at 8?

damons is awesome, when i used to visit my grandparents all the time i would go there on my way back to bloomsburg. i'll meet up with the guys at the hotel before that.

lizard: i cant remember your first name now, but anyway. when exactly are you moving in? i have to be in hazleton all week. especially thursday all day, do you need any help moving some stuff in?, if that will make your life any easier i'd be more than willing to lend a hand.
let me know, hell i got nothing better to do, y grandparents house is being signed over to me so i have to be there at 8 am anyway. it would give me someting better to do during the day after i get that out of the way.

I think you're right. 8 would be better. I'll change the original post to 8pm :p

I thought channel 4 was the 4wheeling channel. 4 for '4'-wheeling.

I dunno :) . All that i know is paragon uses channel 5, A couple of 4wheeling clubs around me use channel 5 too. When eve i go wheeling i just set my radio to 5.

Originally posted by Bigcheck1
damons is awesome, when i used to visit my grandparents all the time i would go there on my way back to bloomsburg. i'll meet up with the guys at the hotel before that.

lizard: i cant remember your first name now, but anyway. when exactly are you moving in? i have to be in hazleton all week. especially thursday all day, do you need any help moving some stuff in?, if that will make your life any easier i'd be more than willing to lend a hand.
let me know, hell i got nothing better to do, y grandparents house is being signed over to me so i have to be there at 8 am anyway. it would give me someting better to do during the day after i get that out of the way.

My name is Chris, and hey if you want, I can use all the help I can get, Im headding up there tomorrow morning to pressure wash the garage, and paint the floor.... the comming back to NJ wednesday to finish packing up my garage here. I have a truck reserved for Thursday morning, Ill probably be up there b4 12noon with the contents of my garage..... I got your cell number so if you want Ill give you a call when I get there on thursday.... I appreciate it...

Jeff,.... those directions are a bit off.... its much closer to 81... infact its before Perkins... as soon as you get off of 81 its about 1-2 min. if that on your right hand side..... set back a bit.... but ya cant miss it.... if you pass Perkins ya went to far....

but no directions are even worse....

Directions! I dont need no stinkin directions! Ive got a 4x4 I drive in a straight line to the place i want to go!

So, I was out spanking the Explorer tonight to blow the dust out of the engine in preparation for this weekend...I got it down to 0-60 in 7.9 seconds....I ask again, anybody wanna race? :cool: lol

bad directions suck.

Well, the map came directly from Damon's home page :p . As Chris said, it's about accurate, they just show the restaurant about an extra 1/2 mile down the road. It's probably deliberate so that the 4 x 4 with the speedos not corrected for tire size find it properly.:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Doesn't any one else wanna meet there??? So far I only see two takers (Bigcheck1 and 2001ExpSport).

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

yeah I'd like to

but to tell you the truth...I'd like to at least check in.. take the explorer off the ramp...and then meet up with you all... I just may leave earlier than 4:30 then...just so I can do all that

Karol

Back