April ECX Paragon run itinerary | Page 6 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

April ECX Paragon run itinerary

Maximum level of trails you want to go on

• GREEN 1-2 (stocker friendly)

Votes: 2 12.5%
  • GREEN 3 & BLUE 1 (slightly modified)

Votes: 8 50.0%
  • BLUE 2 & 3 (modified)

Votes: 4 25.0%
  • BLACK (big dawgs)

Votes: 2 12.5%

• Total voters
I'm taking a half day off work on Friday, so I'll be up earlier in the afternoon......

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

as afar as damons goes, its right around the penn state hazleton campus, use that as a landmark. i will probably be there just to meet up with you guys and then head back to bloomsburg since we are hosting a beer pong tournament here friday and saturday. but i'll make an appearance friday efore we all go out saturday.

chris where exactly ae you moving to anyway? what streets?

Jeff, i'll meet you all there, i've been really busy with this who house thing, but i'm still coming desipe the little miss throwing fit! I'll be in town between 4 and 6. So, we'll see you there!

Happy trails!!

Re: yeah I'd like to

Originally posted by ExplorerEB96
but to tell you the truth...I'd like to at least check in.. take the explorer off the ramp...and then meet up with you all... I just may leave earlier than 4:30 then...just so I can do all that

Karol

I am not leaving until 4 and I have about a 3.5-4 hr drive so I won't be getting there until at least 8. Chances are since I said that I'll get there around 6:30 and end up sitting for an hour and a half.:rolleyes:

I would like to check in first as well. I think we should set up a meeting place before we head to DAMONS or just use DAMONS as the meeting place and then decide if we all want to eat there. I think some here will only be able to afford McD's type stuff. I think I heard someone say that.

Anyway, someone familiar with the aera(Chris) can give us a heads up on a good spot to meet.

Sheesh, is this too complicated? I tend to do that sometimes.

Yeah id like to check in first as well. Ive got no problem with meeting @ damons. Ill probably leave my CB on (channel 5 unless someone has a better suggestion.) Since Jeff is staying @ the same hotel as me ill just follow him he seems to know whats going on. :D

Originally posted by Bigcheck1
as afar as damons goes, its right around the penn state hazleton campus, use that as a landmark. i will probably be there just to meet up with you guys and then head back to bloomsburg since we are hosting a beer pong tournament here friday and saturday. but i'll make an appearance friday efore we all go out saturday.

chris where exactly ae you moving to anyway? what streets?

Chad... right?... the house is on Landmesser ave. about 2 blocks off of 93. cant remember the cross street.... I just got back from there now... got to try out my new pressure washer on the garage floor... Ill be back up there thursday around noon. gotta pack up my garage here tomorrow, then pack it into a truck thursday morning.

OH YEAH.... I would say the best place to meet would be the parking lot of the forest hill inn, most of us know where that is and if you dont, its extremly easy to find, only 2 min. off of 81, on 93... If you plan on getting there early... like 4-6pm... and dont wanna wait around for the 8pm meeting at Damons your more then welcome to drop by my house. Im only 5min. from the forest hill inn. and I could meet you at the inn too. my cell # is posted here so just give me a call whenever.

Forest Hills parking lot? Ooookay, what time?

BTW-Damon's has some reasonably priced hamburgers and chicken sandwiches, for $5-6 apiece-it's only the Entrees that are more than $10. I got chicken tenders and a salad plus a coke last time, for $8 or $9 I believe....

OK, one more time for the blonde.... WHEN YOU GET THERE CALL ME..... THERE IS NO SPECIFIC TIME AS EVERYONE IS ARRIVING AT DIFFERENT TIMES..... OK BLONDIE? LMAO

Here is my cell # 201-446-6181 in case anyone missed it or are too damn lazy to look back for it.

Ill be gettin up to Hazleton around noon friday, I have to drop the moving truck off here in Jersey thursday night.

Im getting my phone service turned on today up there so Ill post that number as well as it is local.

either damons or the forest hill inn would be an ideal meeting point, both are big and easy to find. since i will only e in town on friday for about a half hour, to sign the waiver forms and meet up real quick, i'll just be driving around looking for other explorers. if anybody sees a big white explorer roaming around 93 just honk, i'll stop.

Originally posted by Spas
Forest Hills parking lot? Ooookay, what time?

BTW-Damon's has some reasonably priced hamburgers and chicken sandwiches, for $5-6 apiece-it's only the Entrees that are more than $10. I got chicken tenders and a salad plus a coke last time, for $8 or $9 I believe....

Huh...I would've guessed you'd get a tuna bagel. Maybe I'm wrong.

OK, I am going to call you Chris when I get into town. DO you have an exit # for the Forrest in parking lot? Looking back I see you said 2 mins off of 81 on 93. Is 81 the exit?

Originally posted by 2001ExpSport

Huh...I would've guessed you'd get a tuna bagel. Maybe I'm wrong.

OK, I am going to call you Chris when I get into town. DO you have an exit # for the Forrest in parking lot? Looking back I see you said 2 mins off of 81 on 93. Is 81 the exit?

well if your comming from CT,. you'll probably hit rt 80 to get out that way right?..... well you'll get off rt80 onto rt81 south.... then the first exit you come to will be for west hazleton, and rt 93.... when you get off there, just keep staying to your right, you will then be on 93.... its a min. or 2 down from there on your left... Forest hill inn that is..... if you need more directions feel free to call... Ill be moving tomorrow so I wont be on here.... that goes for anyone that gets lost or whatever.... feel free to call....

Oh, for crying out loud! I'm going to have to dye my hair red or something and go vegetarian! :frustrate:

I'll get there when I get there, and then I'm gonna prank call you, Lizard. A dozen times. mwa ha haa!

About 11:30pm tonight Wednesday
Took the explorer for a dry run the 4 wheel drive and the new suspension parts. Get placethat I go jump out turn the hubs and hit the 4 wheel drive button and I'm off three seconds later there is a loud boom. I know that doesn't sound good get out to check
and I see pieces of metal on the floor. Look at the front driveside hub and it had blown up. To make things worst when I get back my house it starts raining. Called Summit and they are now overnighting new front hubs to me. They are changing me 149.00 for overnighting them. So if they really have the hubs in stock and they get here. Looks like I am now leaving later then expected. Got to wait for the UPS to get here friday.

Man this really sucks and I am going to kill my mechanic.

UGH, that sucks. Do you have the tool for doing the hubs?? If not, bring it Friday without the hub installed, and we can do it on the spot. takes about 20 minutes a side to do with the right tools (which I have) :D

OK, well Im signing off now, moving the pc today, if anyone needs to get in touch with me my cell # is 201-446-6181 see you all friday!!!!!

ugh, I just made a reservation @ the hazelton motor inn and It was a pain. the person i was talking too didnt speak english too well so it was difficult to get through to her, I hope i have a reservation.

Originally posted by Namitey
ugh, I just made a reservation @ the hazelton motor inn and It was a pain. the person i was talking too didnt speak english too well so it was difficult to get through to her, I hope i have a reservation.

LOL! I got the same lady when I called and JOT said he did too. Why on earth do the ones who can't speak english answer the phone?

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

GOT the tools just weighting for the hubs to show up
I order them last night and they were sent out hopefully.
I overnighted them so thet should be here sometime tomorrow.

Back