July 4 North Carolina Oregon Inlet Campground Trip | Page 8 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

July 4 North Carolina Oregon Inlet Campground Trip

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Well guys I'm not going anymore! I fell asleep at the wheel and well my X is dead:(:(:mad::mad::(. I have a post with pics in the modded 06 section.

Hey if you still wanna goand hang out/party, im sure one of us three can pick you up.we have to drive right bye you anyways.;)

bump!!!!!people that are going need to answer there IM if they are still wanting to go.still plenty of room also

bump!!!!!people that are going need to answer there IM if they are still wanting to go.still plenty of room also

I'm still in for two people one site let me know if I need to papal you the money btw won't be staying Monday night going to stay most of night and then go home and straight to work lol
I'm also going this weekend so expect a report of how things are

Right on!!yea we have to be off the campsite by noon on the 4,monday.you doing any fishing this weekend?

I'd love to but don't know if ill have time this trip lol.(goin with in-laws and they are renting a 4dr jeep on 35's to explore the wild horse sanctuary...) definitely want to fish on the trip we all go on

-edit the jeep is $189 per two hours Hahahaha

you didnt im/pm me! i guess im not important enough! :( lol
buuuuuutttt..... you know im 100% going, so ill excuse you on that. :p
im hoping to try and get f150 spacers and 32s before i go. (no 4x4 tho, unless i get your gears in time)

edit:
-edit the jeep is $189 per two hours Hahahaha
holy crap.

Dang!!!!

There's a company that rents them supposedly you can go into special areas with it... Idk

Went through Oregon inlet and corolla today beaches are great tons to do in corolla on the beach everythings great minus the alligator river wildlife refuge is on fire so the afternoons have been a bit smoky... the smoke is only around nags head depending on wind direction...

Good to hear!! Week you better have it fixed!!

Plenty of time!!

exploradora hasn't answered his pm and brandon hasn't answered either soon maybe even less!!!!:(

:( brandon hasnt been doing much on here lately. he swore to me he was going tho, wanna say a couple weeks ago. ill see if i cant get on his ass on another forum hes on

and exploradora, Last Activity: 04-21-2011 06:37 PM.

oh and what i pmed you about, i found another for sale listing on another forum!! :/

bump!!!we need more people!!

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

the alligator river wildlife refuge is on fire so the afternoons have been a bit smoky... the smoke is only around nags head depending on wind direction...

hell we got the smoke all the way up here now! damn wind

Back