Let's see, what can I powdercoat today? | Page 66 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Let's see, what can I powdercoat today?

nissan wiper 1.jpg
nissan wiper 2.jpg
nissan wiper 3.jpg
I have been practicing with my powdercoating system. So, today I thought I'd coat the wipers on my Wife's Nissan--might as well hit the ones on the Mounty also--

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

LOL. In regards to the red stripe idea... I've seen it before and some cars can pull it off, but it didn't seem to fit John's ride IMO.

After relooking at the pictures, I am now stuck between this "Argentino" or the light silver in gloss for my wheels... I'll have to see them in person to decide.

I think the "argento" name is to make you think it is a dark "argent" silver. If this helps.

Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.

Jonesin' for some new powdercoat pics...

Jonesin' for some new powdercoat pics...

Thanks! Not much happening, But I will have some interesting stuff here in the near future.

how much? in black?

Si
I am shopping around with 3500 different factories in 5 countries looking for the cheapest cost per unit. However, it loooks like the best way is to make em here in the USA. Working on costs now. Maybe a group buy.

How do you cut the metal?

They are cut by Kurt307 on his home made CNC plasma cutter table. :thumbsup:
Then, I sandblasted, washed and powdercoated them. The edges came out great!

And as such,since they have to be cut out of a sheet, and shipped here in bulk, then shipped out from here one at a time, it would be best to have a few to cut.:D

Can anyone recommend a place that does powder coating in the southern NH area?

Regards,
Barry

Can anyone recommend a place that does powder coating in the southern NH area?

Regards,
Barry

Nope, I'm in Kansas. Try google--???

Looks like I might need to take a small drive.

Looks like I might need to take a small drive.

Where is the "like" button when you really need one?

Humboldt rules. Give Jon a big smooch from celly. :D :ca:

Where is the "like" button when you really need one?

Humboldt rules. Give Jon a big smooch from celly. :D :ca:

Good times! Nice hearing from you Brad!!

Another finished project came by today to show off. :D

I powder coated just about all the black you see except for the frame, saddle bags, gas tank, fairing, and rear fender. I did shoot the front fender-This was a long time in the works. You've seen lots of the parts in prior posts.

008-3_zpsb807e676.jpg

007-5_zps8e775215.jpg

006-6_zps4199cc8a.jpg

Yes, very nice.

Jon, you gave us all these powdercoat pics for free, now you got people ready to pay for more!!! Can you supply us with a fix?? That bike is Awesome by the way.

Back