My 2013 Limited has a build and delievery estimate | Page 7 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

My 2013 Limited has a build and delievery estimate

...Yes, only to make me CRAZY!! Even when I *wasn't* asking him to check, he was checking :) So "sweet"
FordMomof3,

Now that’s what makes a good husband! :D

Yay!

And thanks for keeping us up-to-date Cory. Thanks FordMomof3 for the cheers!! :D
You’re very welcome, VinceL! I love being the one with good news. :thumbsup:

Cory

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Cory, I was wondering how my Ex will be shipped to Houston? It says convoy on the window sticker, but there is a rail depot with tons of Explorers in it, so I would assume it is coming by rail. Do all of the window stickers say "Convoy" on them?

All,

Just wondering what kind of incentives you guys are getting on your 2013 Explorers. Trade in assist? 2-year free maintenance?

I ordered my Explorer XLT early February and still waiting... :-( Cory mentioned that maybe this week I'll have a window sticker...

Cory, I was wondering how my Ex will be shipped to Houston?...
VinceL,

I wasn’t sure how much you wanted posted publicly on your order, so I shot a follow-up PM with the details. :D

All,

Just wondering what kind of incentives you guys are getting on your 2013 Explorers...Cory mentioned that maybe this week I'll have a window sticker...
ozzie325i,

For any questions on incentives, call the Marketing Program Headquarters @ 800.334.4375 or visit http://www.Ford.com/Incentives for more details! Be sure to consult your dealer because all offers are subject to change.

I also sent you an update via PM; check your inbox if you haven’t already. :)

Cory

Thanks for the info Cory :)

Cory, I was wondering how my Ex will be shipped to Houston? It says convoy on the window sticker, but there is a rail depot with tons of Explorers in it, so I would assume it is coming by rail. Do all of the window stickers say "Convoy" on them?

Dogs gonna pull 'im!! :)

jw2013explorer,

First of all, congrats on reaching 100 posts!

Second, excited much? ;)

Seriously though, I shot a reply. :D:thumbsup:

Cory

Thanks for noticing!

You can tell?:D

I've got a race to win, but thanks for putting up with me!

I'm counting on you to crack the whip on 'em Cory!

VinceL,

My window sticker said "Convoy" from the moment it was available online. Said "Ramp06".

The status that my husband could find also pinpointed "Ramp 06" the whole time - all the way through the 17 days it sat in Chicago. Day 17 it changed to the "in transit" and a different carrier identification (again, the status dh could find). Was unloaded off the truck Tuesday at Midnight.

I just looked at my window sticker online - still says it's on ramp 06 :)

Just thought I'd give a bit of info as mine went through the process. :)

Cool, thanks FordMomof3! Knowledge truly is power :)

I'm counting on you to crack the whip on 'em Cory!
I’ll do the best I can, VinceL. :thumbsup: Seriously though, I can’t take any credit for that. :D

VinceL,

My window sticker said "Convoy" from the moment it was available online. Said "Ramp06"...
FordMomof3,

You’re just another reason why this community is so awesome. :)

whoa whoa whoa danica.... my girl is com in up from behind! lol
nitzer51,

Would that make you Dale? ;)

Cory

FordMomof3,

You’re just another reason why this community is so awesome.

That was a very nice thing to say Cory!! And I'll add "right back atcha!" :)

Cool, thanks FordMomof3! Knowledge truly is power

It's a good thing, VinceL, because I do what I can to learn as much as I can about as much as I can :)

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

^ "because I do what I can to learn as much as I can about as much as I can"

Say that ten time really fast :)

Back