My Resignation as Nex Pres & Board Members Discussion | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

My Resignation as Nex Pres & Board Members Discussion

Raminator157

Mopar Moderator
Moderator Emeritus
Reaction score
City, State
Essex Jct Vermont
Year, Model & Trim Level
05 Ram 1500
Hey Everyone

Some might be shocked and others might not be. I will be turning the club over to Derocha. I find that I do not have much time for the club anymore. I feel the President of the club should make 75% of all meets. Which I have not been able to do. I will say I was glad I got to serve as Nex President. I was able to get things moving in the right direction. Decals, Shirts and to make the club more defined. Derocha has been a huge help to me keeping things going. He has brought alot of great ideas to the club.

As far as Board Members go. This leaves the seat of Vice President open. Please keep in mind the Vice President needs to be just as invovled as the President. In the past we usually did a silent vote kinda thing. We also never had terms for club officers. Which i feel we do not need. We are a small enough club where we don't need it. Which brings me to my next idea. I would like to nominate FourxFred as the Vice President of NEX. He was one of the founding fathers of the club. He has plenty of experience and I think he can asst John alot.

Some of you might ask, what will I be doing? I still am going to remain as a member of NEX. I will still try and asst with meets, decals and shirts. I am also the Vice President of the Hemi Truck Club VT/NH Chapter. Which I will be trying to be more invovled with. I plan on being at the 4 Wheel Jamboree in Essex Jct VT this summer. So I hope to see alot of you there. I will also remain on the forum. I am not going anywhere!

It was fun serving you all

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Thanks for all your contributions to this site and the NEX club:thumbsup:

...I am not going anywhere!

This is probably your most true statement. You NEVER go anywhere.... ;)

Good job presiding over the club the past 2 years, such as it was. I'm sure John will do a stellar job.

[Goes back to stalking Rick, now that I'm in the valley again....]

Hey Everyone

Some might be shocked and others might not be. I will be turning the club over to Derocha. I find that I do not have much time for the club anymore. I feel the President of the club should make 75% of all meets. Which I have not been able to do. I will say I was glad I got to serve as Nex President. I was able to get things moving in the right direction. Decals, Shirts and to make the club more defined. Derocha has been a huge help to me keeping things going. He has brought alot of great ideas to the club.

As far as Board Members go. This leaves the seat of Vice President open. Please keep in mind the Vice President needs to be just as invovled as the President. In the past we usually did a silent vote kinda thing. We also never had terms for club officers. Which i feel we do not need. We are a small enough club where we don't need it. Which brings me to my next idea. I would like to nominate FourxFred as the Vice President of NEX. He was one of the founding fathers of the club. He has plenty of experience and I think he can asst John alot.

Some of you might ask, what will I be doing? I still am going to remain as a member of NEX. I will still try and asst with meets, decals and shirts. I am also the Vice President of the Hemi Truck Club VT/NH Chapter. Which I will be trying to be more invovled with. I plan on being at the 4 Wheel Jamboree in Essex Jct VT this summer. So I hope to see alot of you there. I will also remain on the forum. I am not going anywhere!

Matt, you've done a great job these past two years and I totally understand your reasons for stepping down. I second your nomination for Fred for VP, and I know John will do a great job as President

Id rather run for Chancellor. Or Czar. But if vice is being tossed in my way i guess that'll do. I also agree with John as President. I had my run as president, and lets just say I made Nixon look good.

Matt.. you are a ****!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Just joking man.. love ya. See you Sunday at the Hooters Show buddy.

Back