Return from SMORR | Page 6 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Return from SMORR

I just want to say, Thanks to all that helped make this trip enjoyable for all.

Thanks to all that participated. Thanks to all who respected each other in the campgrounds. Thanks to all who helped each other on the trails. Thanks for donating to the band. Thanks to those who actually watched and supported the band that worked real hard entertaining us. Thanks to those who helped in the campground helping others, spraying for bugs, pitching tents, working on rigs, cleaning, etc...

I think we all did a great job on representing our group. Congratulations to all!

Next years outing should be even bigger, better, and packed with more things to do. I am open to anyone's ideas for games to play while wheeling, such as blindfolding the driver and trusting your co-pilot, fastest hill climb, fastest trail run, driver changes, field obstacle course, etc.... Trophy's can be made for the winners, and other prizes as such.

The clock is already ticking! I cant wait to see what some of you do to your rigs in a years time!

You guys are great, keep this alive by continuing to talk about it. Do your part by spreading the word, inviting other members, helping others with their mods, scheduling vacation time, getting your ducks in a row well ahead of time, and making it back to
SMORR!!

Gregg~

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

I agree, was excellent time to get together with fellow enthusiast!
We are so excited about next year and getting are rigs even more prepared, not to mention *I will have my ranger crawler build completed* I know we plan on 4 vehicles going next year and being there early Friday so we dont miss anything.

Newly found carnage :(

Just found 2 broken front caliper bolts, yikes! Top one, each side. They were torqued to 150 lbs before the event. The bottoms were tight, but not real tight. I also had my rear drive shaft bolts loose as well. Heading to the store for some Loc-tite, new bolts, & front sway bar bushings.

I would suggest everyone check the brake caliper bolts on there rigs, just to be safe.

Newly found carnage :(

Just found 2 broken front caliper bolts, yikes! Top one, each side. They were torqued to 150 lbs before the event. The bottoms were tight, but not real tight. I also had my rear drive shaft bolts loose as well. Heading to the store for some Loc-tite, new bolts, & front sway bar bushings.

I would suggest everyone check the brake caliper bolts on there rigs, just to be safe.

Just be glad you caught it in time. The bolts aren't to expensive they're a HELP part 13898.

Applause ---
Very good, certainly 100 percent better than I would do. Thanks for going to the effort of sorting through all the footage to put that together Mr and Mrs. Zukman

:thumbsup:

Cant wait to watch, have to do it at home. :)

Sweet video, lovin the snake farm

Snake farm was good live...

Me and kelley watched the video last night. It was nice to see that. I cant wait till our next trip out.

CLAP!! CLAP!! CLAP!!

Awesome slide show! First time seeing some of those pictures for me. I didnt think anyone even got a pic of the Black Hole doing any wheeling. I feel better now. :)

Hopefully the sound will be authorized soon. Great work Sue!

Welp saw the slide show that can't be uploaded (i.e. the long version) and it came out very nice.

Welp saw the slide show that can't be uploaded (i.e. the long version) and it came out very nice.

This is news to me.. What exactly can't it be uploaded? I must of lost my mind reading skills again..

What error did they get? Is it just too large?

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

This is news to me.. What exactly can't it be uploaded? I must of lost my mind reading skills again..

What error did they get? Is it just too large?

Froom what i understand the format it was saved in. Youtube does not like and apparently the Movie Uploader here has not worked since we moved over to the new server.

Back