SMORR 2010........Discussion | Page 2 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

SMORR 2010........Discussion

I'm out for the 23,24/25 of July, we're going to be in Ouray... Just my 0.02.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

I'm out for the 23,24/25 of July, we're going to be in Ouray... Just my 0.02.
That's fine Scotty, as we are shooting for the end of June, first of July right now. It's still a ways off, so we have a little time yet to set a date still.

Any weekend will work for me. I am IN FOR SURE THIS TIME!!!!!

I hope so Chad. Your one of the closest members to this meet. Your rig is going to do well out here.

i like the Aug 6,7,8 weekend, i would be able to make that one,

I need to get down there before then. Cannot believe I have not made it there yet, but have a few trips to Moab already under my belt.

Well I hope its not at end of June cause I cant go then :(.

I 2nd Corkey on August 6,7,8

Also, I think I will help with some Door prizes this year, more than likley it will be explorer parts, possibly even used set of Warrior shackles. :)

i like the Aug 6,7,8 weekend, i would be able to make that one,

Well I hope its not at end of June cause I cant go then :(.

I 2nd Corkey on August 6,7,8

:)

We need to keep an eye out for when the Uwharrie dates are going to happen. There should be no competing, and no hard feelings between meets. Everyone deserves a fair shake for attendance of their respective runs.

A little co-ordination with the East coast guys is obviously going to need to happen for us to set a date. We still have time to figure this out. Hopefully within the next month something will be settled for a permanent decided date for Smorr.

Whenever you decide I don't mind...I just kinda fly by the seat of my pants when it comes to smorr. :D

Hmm, August is really hot & humid(90+*) in this neck of the woods.

Here's a thought.......

What do you guys think of the July 2-3-4th weekend? We will get to see fireworks and the park will have some cool festivities to participate in as well. I think wheeling in the heart of the country on the 4th O July is pretty Patriotic as one can get myself:D:thumbsup:

:salute:

That date sounds awesome, but I will not be able to go, we do family things for the 4th and I have to work July 3. :( I can always go next time or random trips.

Ok, looks like that date is out the window..lol

The following weekend is the KOH qualifier, so no wheeling allowed.

16-17-18th weekend is available though.
You know, that might just work LOL, we could leave from there for our trip to Ouray.

I vote for the dates in June, the 27th is my birthday. :D

and the 28th is my birthday so that gets my vote as well. PARTY TIME!

Going with June date if I'm around I will be there :)

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Back