Vehicle Health Report not working. | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Vehicle Health Report not working.

aznkidlee

Reaction score
City, State
MA
Year, Model & Trim Level
12 Explorer XLT BLK 205A
Vehicle Health Report not working

I currently have 1300 miles and when I run the Vehicle Health Report, I get the error Vehicle Health Report cannot be submitted at this time. I already created my account on syncmyride.com. I have a Verizon Droid X that is connected via bluetooth. What else am I missing?

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

I currently have 1300 miles and when I run the Vehicle Health Report, I get the error Vehicle Health Report cannot be submitted at this time. I already created my account on syncmyride.com. I have a Verizon Droid X that is connected via bluetooth. What else am I missing?

Sometimes it just doesn't work the first or second times. Be persistent. I had to try about 5 times before it finally worked after 2.11 was installed.

Sometimes it just doesn't work the first or second times. Be persistent. I had to try about 5 times before it finally worked after 2.11 was installed.

Ok. I tried multiple times throughout the day at different hours. I will give it a try later on after work. It's not a huge priority but I'm curious about it.

my vehicle health report failed the first few times and then one day it worked.

Vehicle Health Report

Has worked for me...I have about 1600 miles and ran one yesterday. In fact pressing the VOICE button and saying "Vehicle" ran it. Took a few minutes but I got an email on my droid that report was ready...logged into Sync online and it was right there along with dealer coupons etc.:D

Hi, aznkidlee!

If you still can't run a Vehicle Health Report, please message me with your VIN and I will look into this for you.

Thanks!

Rebecca

Do any of the Sync services work?

If not, then you need to activate Sync, and then try it again.

Lots of units that went out in the Spring had an issue where the radio was not recognized and it took a trip to the dealer to be hooked up to the dealer computer and the radio validated, and then things started working again.

Do any of the Sync services work?

If not, then you need to activate Sync, and then try it again.

Lots of units that went out in the Spring had an issue where the radio was not recognized and it took a trip to the dealer to be hooked up to the dealer computer and the radio validated, and then things started working again.

Yeah the Sync services work fine.

Mine has 500 miles on it ...... Ran the report for 30 minutes and finally gave up. What is the amount of time normally needed to upload the info. No error meswsage, just kept on running.

Mine has 500 miles on it ...... Ran the report for 30 minutes and finally gave up. What is the amount of time normally needed to upload the info. No error meswsage, just kept on running.

rmp301,

The Vehicle Health Report should only take a couple minutes to run and a few more minutes for it to be sent to your SyncMyRide.com account. I can look a little deeper to see if your system ever talked to mine. When you get a chance, please private message me with your VIN so I can check that for you.

Rebecca

'I get the error "Vehicle Health Report cannot be submitted at this time"'

I'm assuming your phone number used in your "Syncmyride" account is accurate? If not, you WILL get that message ...... That EXACT message.

I got that message while trying to send a VHR from my Fusion.. Come to find out, the phone number I had listed in "syncmyride" was not my current cell number. I updated the phone info and my car sent the VHR successfully. So, go to www.syncmyride.com, log in and check your phone number and makes sure it's correct - one number off and it's a "no-go" for launch.

rmp301,

The Vehicle Health Report should only take a couple minutes to run and a few more minutes for it to be sent to your SyncMyRide.com account. I can look a little deeper to see if your system ever talked to mine. When you get a chance, please private message me with your VIN so I can check that for you.

Rebecca
OK ......... Thanks Rebecca

Third time was the charm .... It took only a minute and I heard the sync voice this time. It performed the test, uploaded it and was sitting in my sync account. Seems that many issues are resolveed with a bit of persistance!

Third time was the charm .... It took only a minute and I heard the sync voice this time. It performed the test, uploaded it and was sitting in my sync account. Seems that many issues are resolveed with a bit of persistance!

I'm glad it's working for you now :)

Rebecca

How do you shut the darn thing off?

We are on a trip and it keeps asking if we want to run one (vehicle health report).

(Yes, please, then lock up and leave us stranded in the middle of nowhere!)

thanks

How do you shut the darn thing off?

We are on a trip and it keeps asking if we want to run one (vehicle health report).

(Yes, please, then lock up and leave us stranded in the middle of nowhere!)

thanks

Happened to me today (fortunately I'm not a trip, only on my way to work in pouring rain). The system prompted me asking if I wanted to run it. I said "yes". It ran the report. I stopped at a store and when I came back out and started the vehicle...BAM, black screen of death. After 5 restarts, still nothing.

I wonder if the report will read "technology in your vehicle is not ready for production"?

And they've promised a fix in 1st qtr 2012; our cars will only be a year old then.

There should be an entire dept at Ford and/or Microsoft lose their jobs.

And they've promised a fix in 1st qtr 2012; our cars will only be a year old then.

There should be an entire dept at Ford and/or Microsoft lose their jobs.

At least wish them a 'Merry Christmas' before you throw them out into the cold :D

At least wish them a 'Merry Christmas' before you throw them out into the cold :D

We'll see how this trip ends up first; the last one we finished without the use of all the iPod music and books on tape we brought - after 4 hours the unit puked and that was the end of it (it worked the first 4 hours out of a total 60 hours in the car - $45,000 vehicle = NOT happy!)

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

I am getting an error when running a Vehicle Health Report, this started after the latest update.

The report runs correctly on the explorer, and sends correctly, a few minutes I get an e-mail stating that there was a technical issue and to call Sync services.

This has happened three times (over three weeks) and this afternoon I called Sync services, I did the basic troubleshooting (listed below) and now I am waiting for a call back.

Has anyone else seen this issue? It started after I ran the latest update to 3.2.2.

Troubleshooting
Verified Sync phone number and e-mail
Verified that Sync was working previously
Phone is paired and working correctly
MFT was reset by the dealership to address an issue with the media hub, between failure 1 and 2.
In CONUS :usa: not :ca:

Back