Vehicle Health Report not working. | Page 3 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Vehicle Health Report not working.

My VHR is Now working properly. Thanks

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

WOOT!!

My VHR is bcak up and working.

Thanks for getting this back up and running.:thumbsup:

My VHR is Now working properly. Thanks

WOOT!!

My VHR is bcak up and working.

Thanks for getting this back up and running.:thumbsup:

Awesome!!! :)

Can everyone else please run a Vehicle Health Report over the weekend and update whether or not you're still having issues? Thanks!

Rebecca

It's still not working for me. This is what I get via email:

A technical problem occurred. Re-run health report. If you receive this message again, contact 800-392-3673.

Awesome!!! :)

Can everyone else please run a Vehicle Health Report over the weekend and update whether or not you're still having issues? Thanks!

Rebecca
I ran one on Saturday and it did not work

Same here 2013 explorer limited ever since the update.

I ran one on Saturday and it did not work

It's still not working for me. This is what I get via email:

A technical problem occurred. Re-run health report. If you receive this message again, contact 800-392-3673.

Please send me your VINs in a PM. I'll have to send them off to a different team for investigation. Also, title the PM "VHR Error." Thanks!

Rebecca

Same here...

Just tried running my first VHR after upgrading to new OS. The report ran successfully (according to SYNC), but I got the same email message the others reported: "A technical problem occurred.Re-run health report". When I tried to re-run the report, SYNC just showed that there hadn't been any changes since the last report was run. Checking online showed that my VHR was still expired.

I called the phone number that was given in the email message and after being transferred a couple of times, I was told it was a known issue that the IT department was working on. The only suggestion offered was to try running the report again in a week or so.

Since my Explorer is only 6 months old, I'm not to worried about any serious problems, but it does raise concerns about the stability of the new software that is 'controlling' many major functions of the vehicle!

Just tried running my first VHR after upgrading to new OS. The report ran successfully (according to SYNC), but I got the same email message the others reported: "A technical problem occurred.Re-run health report". When I tried to re-run the report, SYNC just showed that there hadn't been any changes since the last report was run. Checking online showed that my VHR was still expired.

I called the phone number that was given in the email message and after being transferred a couple of times, I was told it was a known issue that the IT department was working on. The only suggestion offered was to try running the report again in a week or so.

Since my Explorer is only 6 months old, I'm not to worried about any serious problems, but it does raise concerns about the stability of the new software that is 'controlling' many major functions of the vehicle!

Hi, ngibson!

This error has to do with our back-end system, not the software on your MFT. If the phone agent you spoke to didn't open a research ticket for you, please send me your VIN in a private message titled "VHR Error"; I'll send it to the appropriate people.

Rebecca

No VHR

I am not getting anything in my email after running a VHR which from the vehicles appears to run correctly...nothing shows up on SMR either.

I had the ver 3.2.2 uploaded at the dealership since I cannot get it to load on a thumb drive since i have a Mac...also had an error message during the install which said something about not having enough memory to do update...but everything else seems to be working now...other than the VHR. Ideas?

I am not getting anything in my email after running a VHR which from the vehicles appears to run correctly...nothing shows up on SMR either.

I had the ver 3.2.2 uploaded at the dealership since I cannot get it to load on a thumb drive since i have a Mac...also had an error message during the install which said something about not having enough memory to do update...but everything else seems to be working now...other than the VHR. Ideas?

Hi, crosswind81!

Please send me your VIN in a PM so I can take a look on my side. Thanks!

Rebecca

I noticed the same thing yesterday...I ran a Vehicle Health Report, and the MFT screen indicated it was successfully sent. But I never got a text message or email saying the report was ready...and SMR didn't have any record of it.

Vhr

Per Rebecca's request, I just ran VHR on my Ex a few minutes ago.

Got the notification, and downloaded the report.

haven't had a chance to run VHR on the wife's Ex yet.

Vhr inop

Rebecca PM'ed me today but thus far no luck. Mine still looks like it goes from the vehicle, but no show on SMR and email. Maybe tomorrow...

Rodney

Same problem as others. I have downloaded the 3.2.2 and got error msg on first try. Tryed again got no email yet!
2013 Limited delivered 8/8/2012.

Just for grins, I thought I'd try to run a new Vehicle Health Report last night on my way home from work.

Apparently, this system is still broken? My MFT screen indicated the report completed successfully, but I received no email or text notification, and when I checked syncmyride.com this morning, it only shows an old Vehicle Health Report I ran back in August that's now expired.

Does anyone know if Ford is aware this is still an issue?

Same problem as others. I have downloaded the 3.2.2 and got error msg on first try. Tryed again got no email yet!
2013 Limited delivered 8/8/2012.

Please send me your VIN, TexasExplorer3, so I can send it to the people handling this.

Rebecca PM'ed me today but thus far no luck. Mine still looks like it goes from the vehicle, but no show on SMR and email. Maybe tomorrow...

Rodney

Have you tried it again recently, Rodney?

Just for grins, I thought I'd try to run a new Vehicle Health Report last night on my way home from work.

Apparently, this system is still broken? My MFT screen indicated the report completed successfully, but I received no email or text notification, and when I checked syncmyride.com this morning, it only shows an old Vehicle Health Report I ran back in August that's now expired.

Does anyone know if Ford is aware this is still an issue?

Did you ever send me your VIN? I don't see it in my inbox, so please send it again and I'll forward it off.

Rebecca

Mine still does not work

I have tried many things including a call to the sync 800 number and reseting phones, trying different phones, reset the phones on SMR...nothing works.

Mine is still inop.

I have tried many things including a call to the sync 800 number and reseting phones, trying different phones, reset the phones on SMR...nothing works.

Mine is still inop.

Thank you for the update! I will let the other team know.

Rebecca

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Please send me your VIN, TexasExplorer3, so I can send it to the people handling this.

Have you tried it again recently, Rodney?

Did you ever send me your VIN? I don't see it in my inbox, so please send it again and I'll forward it off.

Rebecca

Back